Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Likelihood of getting tickets for Cheltenham away 18:58 - Mar 17 with 626 viewsDBaldy

I was hoping / planning to go to this game, as I was looking to tie it in with visiting family in Cheltenham who I haven't seen for a few years and also so I could pay a long overdue visit to the DEYA brewery taproom.

However, I'm not an ST holder or gold club member etc and for various reasons don't get to many games at all, so was going to rely on a mate who has got an ST, but only been to 3 or 4 away games.

I'm guessing the chances of getting tickets (we were hoping for up to 4) are going to be somewhere between none and eff all, but I just wondered if there might be another route I could use?
Likelihood of getting tickets for Cheltenham away on 19:01 - Mar 17 with 612 viewsbluelagos

If you have family in Cheltenham you could get them to get tickets in the home end. Keep yer gobs shut and jobs a good un.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Likelihood of getting tickets for Cheltenham away on 10:25 - Mar 18 with 395 viewsMaySixth

Home end.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Likelihood of getting tickets for Cheltenham away on 10:30 - Mar 18 with 383 viewsHerbivore

Home end is definitely your best bet. There's no way you'll get four tickets in the away end without having four of you with gold cards and having attended 10+ away games. I doubt it'll even get to your mate who is a ST holder unless he also has a gold membership, even then it'll be touch and go and he'd only be able to get one ticket.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024