Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? 10:12 - Mar 22 with 1701 viewsITFC_Forever

Selected Cheltenham & Peterborough tickets, entered card details and then it gave me the football icon before giving me the 504 Gateway Time-out message.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:15 - Mar 22 with 1661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yes....I refreshed it, not sure it was good idea but it has gone through.....madness!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:16 - Mar 22 with 1660 viewsSitfcB

Yeah got that, then on another tab I had open it said payment still processing, tap here to cancel, I tapped it and it gave me the order confirmation, had the email confirmation but nothing out of my bank yet.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:18 - Mar 22 with 1633 viewsWeirdFishes

I had that initially but kept refreshing and it then went through.

Both games secured so very happy.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:19 - Mar 22 with 1625 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:16 - Mar 22 by SitfcB

Yeah got that, then on another tab I had open it said payment still processing, tap here to cancel, I tapped it and it gave me the order confirmation, had the email confirmation but nothing out of my bank yet.

Why did you risk clicking cancel ffs!!

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:21 - Mar 22 with 1616 viewsFixed_It

Got the same. Very stressful - no idea if it had gone through but have since received the confirmation email. Phew!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 10:21]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:22 - Mar 22 with 1585 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:19 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Because I knew there’d be loads of Peterborough ones still available but didn’t matter in the end

COYB

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:22 - Mar 22 with 1573 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:19 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Indeed. High risk strategy that!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:26 - Mar 22 with 1503 viewsITFC_Forever

Got through to the ticket office and they confirmed the transaction was successful, and while I was on hold the confirmation e-mail came through.

Phew!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:30 - Mar 22 with 1454 viewsSteve_M

I have the confirmation e-mail but going back into my account still states 'payment pending'.

I just spoke to the ticket office though, they checked and mine is ok. The lady said all the others she had checked this morning are fine too.

Clearly the system isn't fully coping with demand, the priority helped this time (even if I just missed out) but clearly needs further refinement.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:33 - Mar 22 with 1447 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like I'll be driving to Peterborough.....train tickets at £60. I did Leeds and back for £40!!!

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:39 - Mar 22 with 1397 viewsbluelagos

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:33 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Looks like I'll be driving to Peterborough.....train tickets at £60. I did Leeds and back for £40!!!

Ridiculous isn't it.

Saw someone tweet that a peak time day return from Manchester to London is like £300+

If anyone wants to share a lift/petrol to Cheltenham or Peterborough - will be driving if they can get to Copdock A12 for a pick up.

(PMs open)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:39 - Mar 22 with 1384 viewshomer_123

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:39 - Mar 22 by bluelagos

Ridiculous isn't it.

Saw someone tweet that a peak time day return from Manchester to London is like £300+

If anyone wants to share a lift/petrol to Cheltenham or Peterborough - will be driving if they can get to Copdock A12 for a pick up.

(PMs open)

Wouldn't a Gatwick pick up be better?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:42 - Mar 22 with 1351 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:30 - Mar 22 by Steve_M

I have the confirmation e-mail but going back into my account still states 'payment pending'.

I just spoke to the ticket office though, they checked and mine is ok. The lady said all the others she had checked this morning are fine too.

Clearly the system isn't fully coping with demand, the priority helped this time (even if I just missed out) but clearly needs further refinement.

And there's still Cheltenham tickets remaining, albeit not that many.

Not that many remaining behind the goal for Peterborough, but quite a lot in the Main Stand still.

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:46 - Mar 22 with 1297 viewsbluelagos

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:39 - Mar 22 by homer_123

Wouldn't a Gatwick pick up be better?

That's plan B if they turn out to be weirdos - drop em off at Gatwick and tell me to make their own way :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:51 - Mar 22 with 1271 viewshammo56

Yes. Was swearing at my iPad and then checked my bank account and saw that the transaction was in pending. A couple of minutes later the confirmation e-mail came through.
Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:57 - Mar 22 with 1229 viewsDublinblu

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:33 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have a look on National Rail website - currently £30.20 return with a change at Cambridge. Still not cheap!
Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 11:00 - Mar 22 with 1202 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 10:57 - Mar 22 by Dublinblu

Have a look on National Rail website - currently £30.20 return with a change at Cambridge. Still not cheap!

After the fiasco on the trains when we last played them, car is the way to go....

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 11:10 - Mar 22 with 1125 viewsSitfcB

Where from?

COYB

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 11:52 - Mar 22 with 998 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 11:10 - Mar 22 by SitfcB

Where from?

Ipswich/trainline

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 12:13 - Mar 22 with 949 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 11:52 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ipswich/trainline

How many of you going? £20pp for a group save (minimum 3 people) on the day return. Any train.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 12:15]

COYB

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 19:13 - Mar 22 with 665 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone else get a Gateway time out on the ticket website? on 12:13 - Mar 22 by SitfcB

How many of you going? £20pp for a group save (minimum 3 people) on the day return. Any train.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 12:15]

Interestingly, or not, I can get all the way to Leeds on the same train for £10 less!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024