Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Wales game - Dan James 21:05 - Mar 28 with 765 viewsjcolch1

Seems to only get in the team because he is quick. Never seen any end product from him. Very frustrating and anonymous to watch.
Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:10 - Mar 28 with 712 viewstractordownsouth

He did his best to try and balls up their World Cup play off semi last year, missed two sitters.

I can understand why James is preferred but Burns is genuinely a better finisher than he is and is equally quick.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:12 - Mar 28 with 691 viewsPhilTWTD

To be fair to him, it was his cross for Kieffer Moore's goal.
Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:14 - Mar 28 with 672 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I thought this was going to be another Frimley thread about Burns - almost word for word!
Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:42 - Mar 28 with 572 viewsBigCommon

Over rated... Got into Man U via Ryan Giggs, and slowly dipping down to his true level, team wise..Will probably end up a Championship player..
Wales look quite poorly coached, imo..Seems we've been spoiled here at Ipswich.. That entire Wales Latvia game looked like an average L1 match...
Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:46 - Mar 28 with 545 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was the mutts nuts in his season in the Championship down here. Far better in that league than Wes is with us. There’s only so much blue goggles can distort. Man U was a step too far though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:52 - Mar 28 with 513 viewsNutkins_Return

Watching Wales game - Dan James on 21:10 - Mar 28 by tractordownsouth

He did his best to try and balls up their World Cup play off semi last year, missed two sitters.

I can understand why James is preferred but Burns is genuinely a better finisher than he is and is equally quick.

love Burns, and top players at L1 level. There is not a chance in hell Burns is as quick as Dan James. Burns is quite quick but if anything he lack electric/explosive pace or he wouldn't be in L1. I think James is quicker than Jackson.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024