Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dark Swans - new book with ITFC connections 14:02 - Mar 29 with 515 viewsrealprojection

Shameless plug, but I published my first book, Dark Swans, on Amazon today. It's a techno-thriller set in York and North Yorkshire (and a small bit in Norfolk). It's not directly Ipswich related, but there are a few oblique ITFC references. It's available in ebook and paperback format. If you like it, I'd be grateful for a review. Thanks.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Swans-techno-thriller-Stephen-Jackson-ebook/dp/B0B

Blog: Desperate Data – the Extreme Numbers That Defined Ipswich Town’s Dismal Season

Dark Swans - new book with ITFC connections on 16:00 - Mar 29 with 412 viewsADStephenson

As a fellow self-published author on amazon, I'll give that a read and a review for you. I know how useful good reviews are, and how hard they can be to get. Good luck with it all!

www.adstephenson.com

Dark Swans - new book with ITFC connections on 20:45 - Mar 29 with 343 viewsrealprojection

Dark Swans - new book with ITFC connections on 16:00 - Mar 29 by ADStephenson

As a fellow self-published author on amazon, I'll give that a read and a review for you. I know how useful good reviews are, and how hard they can be to get. Good luck with it all!

Awesome. Thanks ADStephenson. How has your self-publishing journey gone?

Blog: Desperate Data – the Extreme Numbers That Defined Ipswich Town’s Dismal Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024