Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo 21:29 - Apr 24 with 1049 viewsNthsuffolkblue

has [EDIT] not actually just scored a penalty for Luton.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 21:37]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:32 - Apr 24 with 1002 viewspointofblue

Only going off the BBC report, but wasn't it Carlton Morris?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:32 - Apr 24 with 1003 viewsfourpee

Thought it was Morris
Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:36 - Apr 24 with 961 viewsDeano69

That’s easy for you to say

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:36 - Apr 24 with 959 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:32 - Apr 24 by pointofblue

Only going off the BBC report, but wasn't it Carlton Morris?

Ah, that rather ruins it. I thought Sky was showing Adebayo was about to take it!

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:38 - Apr 24 with 941 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:36 - Apr 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, that rather ruins it. I thought Sky was showing Adebayo was about to take it!

Just seen a replay and, yes it was Morris both earned it (from no foul) and took it.

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:38 - Apr 24 with 939 viewsle2blue

It was Morris scoring after he totally dived to get the penalty.
Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:41 - Apr 24 with 917 viewsDeano69

That’s a challenge chant for the terraces.

What about
EAOOOAA always score when we’re away.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 22:00 - Apr 24 with 843 viewsRegencyBlue

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:41 - Apr 24 by Deano69

That’s a challenge chant for the terraces.

What about
EAOOOAA always score when we’re away.

Give us an E!
Login to get fewer ads

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 23:09 - Apr 24 with 749 viewsBluesky

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 21:36 - Apr 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Never mind. I thought you did amazingly well to pronounce his name. (And I’m not talking about Morris, before anyone…
Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 23:20 - Apr 24 with 720 viewsronnyd

Sure that's not a village in Wales?
Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 23:47 - Apr 24 with 682 viewsEireannach_gorm

The font on his shirt must be VERY small.
Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo on 10:01 - Apr 25 with 527 viewsEwan_Oozami

His name is Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo
He's a football player at Kenilworth Road....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024