Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our turn? 07:23 - Apr 25 with 565 viewsBluespeed225

How many times over the last 20 odd years have we watched with envy, teams celebrating Cup wins, going up, and thinking it'll never happen for us again. Seeing Wrexhams fans at the weekend and i say to the Wife, 'that could be us this time next week'. I'm at work, and every Town fan here already is in knots about this week! Sorry, just need to talk about it, TWTD Councelling needed!
Our turn? on 10:31 - Apr 25 with 344 viewsBigCommon

One way or another, The Town are going up..
I wasn't at Posh. But the footage of the Blue Army gave me confidence, that the force is with us. Incredible scenes..And an emphatic 3-0 result. Which I don't think anyone would have predicted.
Chill out, it's going to happen.
Everyone needs to relaaax a little on 10:42 - Apr 25 with 310 viewsDyland

It's just another game, and another chance to watch our really quite spiffing footballing team. What will be will be.

5,000 fans on a Toosdeh night in Yorkshire! Amazing, and amazing Tykes gave us so many... fair play from a genuinely nice club... reminds me a little of ITFC in bygone days.

Still have a soft spot for Barnsley after Wembley 2000 and bumping into different groups of their fans in London late into the night, who were all magnanimous to a fault. They know their footy to boot.

I think it's gonna be a feisty narky game, and anyone tuning in to Brenner on RS can expect a coronary event of some kind.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024