Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? 10:47 - Apr 25 with 1315 viewsbillabasblue

Seems odd to me and certainly lost revenue , the Cambridge beamback was great and with this game likely to have either promotion , the title or missing out on promotion riding on it would surely attract 5-10,000 paying fans to PR, doesn’t quite seem the same watching at home on ifollow and invading the garden alone when we go up !!!
Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 10:49 - Apr 25 with 1295 viewsEssen_blue

I thought they were digging up the pitch as soon as the Exeter game was finished. Could do it on the practice pitch.
Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 10:53 - Apr 25 with 1243 viewsclive_baker

Guess they're going to wait and see what's riding on it. If we get the job done over the next 4 days perhaps they won't bother. Otherwise I expect something will be announced shortly after the Exeter game.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 11:01 - Apr 25 with 1170 viewsNeedhamChris

When Mark Ashton said at the Fans Forum that they're only allowed 2 a season, I did wonder if we were going to hedge our bets in case we need it for the playoff first leg?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 11:04 - Apr 25 with 1114 viewsbillabasblue

Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 11:01 - Apr 25 by NeedhamChris

When Mark Ashton said at the Fans Forum that they're only allowed 2 a season, I did wonder if we were going to hedge our bets in case we need it for the playoff first leg?

Maybe but surely play offs would be on sky so people could watch them in pubs and other social settings plus whichever side finish 6th would be giving us 3800-5,000 tickets for the away leg compared to the 1100 we have for Fleetwood
Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 14:30 - Apr 25 with 686 viewsNeedhamChris

Wonder why the club haven’t announced a Fleetwood beamback ? on 11:04 - Apr 25 by billabasblue

Maybe but surely play offs would be on sky so people could watch them in pubs and other social settings plus whichever side finish 6th would be giving us 3800-5,000 tickets for the away leg compared to the 1100 we have for Fleetwood

True, but had we lost 2/3 games over the past few weeks the Fleetwood game would likely have become a dead rubber so guess it's a gamble all round

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024