Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably the best side we've played 22:33 - Apr 25 with 1055 viewsRocky

for quite some time.
Which makes a 3-0 scoreline even more impressive.
They moved the ball really quickly and accurately in midfield. The difference was our quality in defence and our attacking skill on the counters.
I really think they will stuff Wednesday in the play-offs.
Probably the best side we've played on 22:37 - Apr 25 with 966 viewsclive_baker

Yeah I thought so, for large parts. Decent side, try to play football. To go away to a team like that, in the form they're in and score 3, miss a pen and keep a clean sheet shows how good a side we are.

Playoffs will be really interesting. Barnsley have the benefit now of managing their minutes for the last 2 games, wouldn't bet against them winning them but they're a bit of a lottery tbh.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Probably the best side we've played on 22:44 - Apr 25 with 861 viewsreusersfreekicks

Probably the best side we've played on 22:37 - Apr 25 by clive_baker

Yeah I thought so, for large parts. Decent side, try to play football. To go away to a team like that, in the form they're in and score 3, miss a pen and keep a clean sheet shows how good a side we are.

Playoffs will be really interesting. Barnsley have the benefit now of managing their minutes for the last 2 games, wouldn't bet against them winning them but they're a bit of a lottery tbh.

We aren't sure to be out of them yet
Probably the best side we've played on 22:55 - Apr 25 with 753 viewsBigCommon

Thought they matched us for 44 minutes....Those two quick fire goals must have killed them at half time...
The boy Caden on their left, looked to have a really good delivery.. And I thought they were athletic and physical and looked generally quite a big bunch of lads... Our fitness levels are a cut above most in this division, imo, so they were always going to start lagging in comparrison.
We are so good atm, it's ridiculous. So whoever they face in Pos, they'll find easier than tonight's game...
Probably the best side we've played on 23:11 - Apr 25 with 661 viewsyorkshireblue

I’d tip Barnsley to win them at the moment.

I think Derby will bear Wednesday over two legs… worth noting they face each other on the last day of the season as well.
Probably the best side we've played on 23:15 - Apr 25 with 629 viewsclive_baker

Probably the best side we've played on 22:44 - Apr 25 by reusersfreekicks

We aren't sure to be out of them yet

As good as. Not mathematically admittedly, but I Find it very hard to believe we won’t get over the line from this position.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024