Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans legacy..... 09:14 - Apr 29 with 898 viewsphillev

I really hope we do it today in a clinical fashion and I'm hoping for a good game..... But isn't sad in one respect we are getting excited about getting back into a league we tried for well over a decade to try and get out of all thanks to a certain Mr. Evans. Onwards and upwards!
Marcus Evans legacy..... on 09:32 - Apr 29 with 804 viewsghostofescobar

Evans did get us out of that league……..Personally, I detest Evans and how he destroyed every facet of the club, but today, if we do it, for me it will the day that I lay that ghost to rest. I will move on and won’t waste anymore valuable energy thinking about that charlatan. At last I feel a bubbling positivity about our club. I want today to be joyous because, bl00dy hell, we deserve it. The future is bright, the future is blue and white. Come on you blue boys!!

GhostOfEscobar

Marcus Evans legacy..... on 09:38 - Apr 29 with 788 viewsEpiphone

The whole Evans thing reminds of the joke about owning a boat,the two best days are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.When he bought ITFC he dug us out of a financial hole,he sold us to Gamechanger,it's the miserable years in between he'll always be remembered for.I'm in no way making excuses for him.
Marcus Evans legacy..... on 10:52 - Apr 29 with 673 viewsphillev

Marcus Evans legacy..... on 09:38 - Apr 29 by Epiphone

The whole Evans thing reminds of the joke about owning a boat,the two best days are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.When he bought ITFC he dug us out of a financial hole,he sold us to Gamechanger,it's the miserable years in between he'll always be remembered for.I'm in no way making excuses for him.

A good analogy there 😂. I'd love to see us do a Brighton and get to the Premiership and just consolidate and hopefully today will see us one step closer.

Blue Army!!!!!!
Marcus Evans legacy..... on 10:56 - Apr 29 with 660 viewsgreyhound

It all adds up to today... 2 match points... Let's get it in brutal fashion today.

This team is so ready for a crack at the championship
Marcus Evans legacy..... on 12:31 - Apr 29 with 559 viewsFBI

Marcus Evans legacy..... on 09:38 - Apr 29 by Epiphone

Bang on.

Sidenote: nice 335 there, sir.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024