Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Hirst 20:59 - Apr 30 with 4683 viewspennblue

do we have a buy clause in his loan agreement?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

George Hirst on 11:06 - May 1 with 543 viewsSteve_M

George Hirst on 11:00 - May 1 by JakeITFC

Also wonder if you can be cute and get it done in League One from an accounting perspective?

This has the feel of a story that will run all Summer especially with Leicester not knowing which division they will be in next season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

George Hirst on 11:07 - May 1 with 529 viewsPhilTWTD

George Hirst on 11:06 - May 1 by Steve_M

This has the feel of a story that will run all Summer especially with Leicester not knowing which division they will be in next season.

And Leicester generally being a bit of a mess behind the scenes, from what I gather.
George Hirst on 11:08 - May 1 with 526 viewsJDB23

I think the fee is the important thing with Hirst. He so far hasn't done it at Champ level and so if Leicester come along and ask for £4/5M it's a risk. Think it would be wise to take a look what's in the market before committing that sort of fee. Obviously would love him to stay though and see how much he can progress with us.
George Hirst on 11:27 - May 1 with 487 viewsringwoodblue

Whatever the situation I’m confident that Ashton will already be working on it and will get the deal done.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

George Hirst on 12:29 - May 1 with 416 viewscressi

George Hirst on 06:37 - May 1 by witchdoctor

bit unfair to say he didn’t look up to much at the start of his time here..yeah he took a while to get of the mark but he looked a really useful player from the off for me..really unlucky not to get off the mark on his debut at Oxford..

Been honest he did look sluggish to start with But it was lack of game time once up to speed his been superb he reminded me of a unfit Chris Wood his not done bad since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024