Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today 17:01 - May 8 with 1291 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Played in league one last season. Incredible stuff. Can we do we same?

Poll: Final points total?

8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:03 - May 8 with 1238 viewsMach_foreignBlue

And they had Broadhead in League One too ;)

Of course we can.
8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:04 - May 8 with 1222 viewspositivity

3 of the 4 playoff teams were recently in league one and none have parachute payments. it's not beyond the realms of possibility

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:05 - May 8 with 1210 viewsjayessess

Probably shows the value in not going mad revolutionising the playing staff in one Summer. Keep the momentum, the good feeling, the squad togetherness, sprinkle a small number of additions of the highest possible quality.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:05 - May 8 with 1208 viewsGeoffSentence

We could do, if we held back a little.

100 points, 100 goals. We'll be doing that next season

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:14 - May 8 with 1154 viewsLankHenners

8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:05 - May 8 by jayessess

Probably shows the value in not going mad revolutionising the playing staff in one Summer. Keep the momentum, the good feeling, the squad togetherness, sprinkle a small number of additions of the highest possible quality.

Almost all their signings from Prem reserve/youth teams and clubs across Europe - can see us shopping in a similar market (obviously already done similar with Broadhead and Clarke, might do with Hirst).

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:32 - May 8 with 1066 viewsRegencyBlue

Given that several of our signings appear to have been made with the Championship in mind I would say it’s possible.
8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 17:38 - May 8 with 1031 viewsbilllm

If they can do it we can do it,
8 out of Sunderland’s starting 11 today on 18:02 - May 8 with 913 viewsChurchman

Yes. Most definitely.

An addition or two, one or two fringe players moved on and we will be just fine.

Sunderland were excellent btw. In form, I can see them winning the play offs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024