Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers 21:44 - May 12 with 959 viewsIllinoisblue

Football, bloody hell

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 21:50 - May 12 with 904 viewsKropotkin123

"This site can’t be reached" lol

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 21:51 - May 12 with 884 viewsHereford_Blue

Seems pretty broken at the mo
Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 21:56 - May 12 with 820 viewsPlums

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 21:51 - May 12 by Hereford_Blue

Even their forum isn't up to Championship standard

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 22:05 - May 12 with 741 viewsgainsboroughblue

Will need to have a look while I have my morning cuppa. The site is completely burnt out.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 22:08 - May 12 with 693 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 21:51 - May 12 by Hereford_Blue

Corr it actually is!

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 22:11 - May 12 with 667 viewsChurchman

Owls Talk will need an emergency loan of new servers on 22:05 - May 12 by gainsboroughblue

Will need to have a look while I have my morning cuppa. The site is completely burnt out.

Bit like their OAP team then.

They claim Bannan is the division’s best player. Maybe he is or was but he looks more like the bloke in the wheelchair in Hannibal.

Talk about an off night. Yes, they were unlucky with the second and the keeper went all milky (to quote Mick) for the first but every time Peterborough went into their half they looked like they were going to score.

Maybe Wednesday can come back next week, but it’ll be some miracle if they do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024