Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Cundy 22:45 - May 15 with 2707 viewsWoolfenthen

its actually quite embarrassing that he used to play for us, what a bell end
Jason Cundy on 23:05 - May 15 with 2577 viewsSimonds92

I know everyone rightly gives Sutton stick but you are spot on, Cundy is probably the biggest twät in sports broadcasting.
Jason Cundy on 23:48 - May 15 with 2433 viewsFrimleyBlue

His son was a cracking goalkeeper mind you. Had him on loan from aldershot a few years back. Liz was nice in person.
Jason was really nice in person too. Not sure if you've been listening to talk sport or whatever.. but there's a way to be on that show. And he does it perfectly imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jason Cundy on 00:04 - May 16 with 2371 viewsBigCommon

I cant work out whether hes a tw8t, or just in pantomime character... Either way, he comes across as a tw8t..
Used to like The Sports Bar, when Goldstein was running the show.... But feels like they've left two kids in charge with Cundy and O'Hara... Literally, won't be long before they set light to each other's farts for a cheap laugh. That's the level of broadcasting that show has become. Imo..
Jason Cundy on 06:55 - May 16 with 2068 viewsFixed_It

Jason Cundy on 00:04 - May 16 by BigCommon

I cant work out whether hes a tw8t, or just in pantomime character... Either way, he comes across as a tw8t..
Used to like The Sports Bar, when Goldstein was running the show.... But feels like they've left two kids in charge with Cundy and O'Hara... Literally, won't be long before they set light to each other's farts for a cheap laugh. That's the level of broadcasting that show has become. Imo..

Setting light to each others farts wouldn't be great radio either, come to think of it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Jason Cundy on 07:37 - May 16 with 1942 viewsHereford_Blue

Jason Cundy on 00:04 - May 16 by BigCommon

I’ve never lit one of my farts.

Is it as dramatic as it’s sometimes shown on telly? Might give it a go this weekend
Jason Cundy on 12:58 - May 16 with 1488 viewsaardvaark

Jason Cundy on 23:05 - May 15 by Simonds92

I know everyone rightly gives Sutton stick but you are spot on, Cundy is probably the biggest twät in sports broadcasting.

O'hara is a knob too

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Jason Cundy on 13:13 - May 16 with 1421 viewschicoazul

Scorer of the flukeiest goal PR has ever seen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jason Cundy on 16:05 - May 16 with 1188 viewspete81

Jason Cundy on 13:13 - May 16 by chicoazul

Scorer of the flukeiest goal PR has ever seen.

Still on the "wind assisted " theme....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024