Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retained List 07:42 - May 22 with 8440 viewsPaphosBlue

So we should hear this week who have been released. Assuming this will be contracts that expire this summer (the vast majority are next summer) I would guess this will include Matt Penney Nick Hayes KVY along with Sone Aluko and Keogh. Personally I hope the latter two stay at the club if only on the coaching side. This leaves a few players who's contracts expire next season that we will want to move on to free up space for new signings

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Retained List on 18:15 - May 23 with 377 viewsGlasgowBlue

Retained List on 18:07 - May 23 by chicoazul

I think they’re gonna keep El Miz. At least until January, if Humph gets a good loan.

I also think that if somebody makes a decent offer for Janoi, then we will take it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Retained List on 18:45 - May 23 with 319 viewsHerbivore

Retained List on 18:05 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

The three announced today + Piggot, Harper, Ndaba, El Miz, Ahadme, Evans and perhaps Fridge.
[Post edited 23 May 2023 18:06]

Five of those weren't even registered in our squad for most of last season. You should go back and see what Chico was originally saying about the scale of changes. First team players, some of our favorites, not getting rid of players who were out on loan last season and others who have largely been out of the first team picture as was the case with the three today. Evans and Fridge going is speculative but even in their case they've barely played since Christmas.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Retained List on 18:57 - May 23 with 297 viewsGlasgowBlue

Retained List on 18:45 - May 23 by Herbivore

Five of those weren't even registered in our squad for most of last season. You should go back and see what Chico was originally saying about the scale of changes. First team players, some of our favorites, not getting rid of players who were out on loan last season and others who have largely been out of the first team picture as was the case with the three today. Evans and Fridge going is speculative but even in their case they've barely played since Christmas.

Of course it's speculative. Until the end August it will remain speculative. But that's just my guess at the players who will be leaving.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024