Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? 17:43 - Jun 3 with 1412 viewsTractorFrog

Man City look like they have a real chance to win the Treble this year, the Premier League, FA Cup and the Champions' League. But it has to be worth noting that Ipswich Town weren't part of two of those three competitions, and in the third Man City didn't have to play Ipswich. Surely it will be something of a hollow achievement because it clearly wouldn't have been the same story if Ipswich Town had been in the Premier League and the Champions' League this season, or if the teams had come up against each other in the FA Cup?

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 17:47 - Jun 3 with 1357 viewsJackNorthStand

You’ve put far too much effort into this pointless post.
Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 18:42 - Jun 3 with 1228 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 17:47 - Jun 3 by JackNorthStand

You’ve put far too much effort into this pointless post.

They wrote a paragraph.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 1150 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Nope. Good on them. I hope they do it. Got fed up of Man U for all those years, glad it's someone else to be honest. I hope City win every year if it pees off United supporters.
Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:21 - Jun 3 with 1127 viewsJackNorthStand

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 18:42 - Jun 3 by SlippinJimmyJuan

They wrote a paragraph.

That’s still too much effort Sipping Singing Jim.
Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:27 - Jun 3 with 1113 viewsSitfcB

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 18:42 - Jun 3 by SlippinJimmyJuan

They wrote a paragraph.

He

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:31 - Jun 3 with 1087 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:21 - Jun 3 by JackNorthStand

That’s still too much effort Sipping Singing Jim.

Blimey

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:33 - Jun 3 with 1084 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:27 - Jun 3 by SitfcB

He

They works

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 20:22 - Jun 3 with 990 viewsmutters

Will it be a hollow treble if Man City win all three this year? on 19:27 - Jun 3 by SitfcB

He

To be fair its not that funny

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024