Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Sutton on 5 live 21:29 - Jun 10 with 1711 viewsWeZBurnZ

Total bellend, forgetting the Norwich connection, just a twot of the highest order.
Chris Sutton on 5 live on 07:28 - Jun 12 with 1122 viewsDeliasMashedPotato

I hate him but personally hope he gets even more air time.
Says we will get battered by rotherham..
Then says we will get battered by Burnley..
And then says we won't get promoted. Maybe he can kindly tell us all we won't win the league next year?
Chris Sutton on 5 live on 08:08 - Jun 12 with 1015 viewsrodney76

It's intentional.

He hasn't got much up top or that much to offer as a pundit, so he maintains his role by being controversial with extreme views. He's a bit of a difficult character in the first place. It's an age-old tactic. Roy Keane is the same.

Sutton was a decent player. It was his lack of brain cells and his strop-ball personality that contrived to exclude him from more international recognition.

His childish anti-Ipswich rants are designed to keep the budgies supporters on his side. They love him.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 8:09]
Chris Sutton on 5 live on 08:29 - Jun 12 with 953 viewsNthQldITFC

Chris Sutton on 5 live on 08:08 - Jun 12 by rodney76

It's intentional.

He hasn't got much up top or that much to offer as a pundit, so he maintains his role by being controversial with extreme views. He's a bit of a difficult character in the first place. It's an age-old tactic. Roy Keane is the same.

Sutton was a decent player. It was his lack of brain cells and his strop-ball personality that contrived to exclude him from more international recognition.

His childish anti-Ipswich rants are designed to keep the budgies supporters on his side. They love him.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 8:09]

He's a rum old boy - 'stroppy' is indeed a word that sums him up for me - I can't quite make out how much of his persona is an act, and how much of it is real. (He did actually grow up in Norfolk, apparently, so you have to give him a little slack.)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chris Sutton on 5 live on 09:46 - Jun 12 with 824 viewschicoazul

In my long list of unpopular opinions, I like Sutton and Savage and enjoy their bantz
I also think he generally has sensible good points of view

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024