Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Shares Issued Today 20:39 - Jul 11 with 3332 viewsSheffordBlue

I'm sure there's someone on here who will be able to decipher the full significance of this but the club has allotted some new shares today - presumably injecting more money into the club.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00315421/fili

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:02 - Jul 11 with 3111 viewsunstableblue

Is this for the US outfit to inject capital? Whilst increasing shareholding

But that doesn’t make sense if they are already the majority shareholder

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:04 - Jul 11 with 3043 viewsportmanking

This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:02 - Jul 11 by unstableblue

It's their way of injecting capital, yes.

Ordinary shares and preference shares. The latter of which usually incur dividend/interest to the investor.
New Shares Issued Today on 21:05 - Jul 11 with 3027 viewsblueM3

Have they just injected 47 million into the club...? Or have i totally read it wrong??
This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:06 - Jul 11 with 2995 viewsSitfcB

This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:02 - Jul 11 by unstableblue

£66mill isn’t it? Number of shares x price (35p) but I’m no good at understanding all that haha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New Shares Issued Today on 21:11 - Jul 11 with 2875 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New Shares Issued Today on 21:12 - Jul 11 with 2844 viewsKieran_Knows

New Shares Issued Today on 21:11 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

Hi Mark, it’s Mark. Put some more money in the account, I’m about to do a madness.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:13 - Jul 11 with 2825 viewsportmanking

This is a £30m transaction?! on 21:06 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

£66mill isn’t it? Number of shares x price (35p) but I’m no good at understanding all that haha.

As far as I understand it, they've pumped 39m in via ordinary shares and 8m in preference shares. The latter will incur dividends/interest of 7% if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if the £8m is from Gamechanger20 i.e. Brett, Berke and Mark and the £39m is from ORG?
New Shares Issued Today on 21:33 - Jul 11 with 2497 viewsPhilTWTD

It's filings relating to shares which have been issued over the last year and previously issued ORG shares which have been reclassified as non-voting rather than ordinary shares due to the manner in which they have invested the money.
Login to get fewer ads

New Shares Issued Today on 21:33 - Jul 11 with 2483 viewsMuncher

It’s an injection of £29,463,750.05 of cash on 30 June, which presumably was the last day which we were a league one club and presumably doesn’t count towards our £39m of allowable losses over 3 years.
New Shares Issued Today on 21:36 - Jul 11 with 2435 viewsPhilTWTD

New Shares Issued Today on 21:33 - Jul 11 by Muncher

It’s an injection of £29,463,750.05 of cash on 30 June, which presumably was the last day which we were a league one club and presumably doesn’t count towards our £39m of allowable losses over 3 years.

FFP thing is ongoing taking our League One seasons into the three years.

Amended due to clarification on other post.

This post has been edited by an administrator
New Shares Issued Today on 21:58 - Jul 11 with 2214 viewsMuncher

New Shares Issued Today on 21:33 - Jul 11 by PhilTWTD

It's filings relating to shares which have been issued over the last year and previously issued ORG shares which have been reclassified as non-voting rather than ordinary shares due to the manner in which they have invested the money.

This relates to a new issue of shares on that day, for cash, not in relation to any previous dealings.

Edited to say this may well be linked to the Gamechanger 20 Ltd filings which are yet to show on companies house, but the shares were still issued in the club company on that day for cash as the filing says.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 22:20]
New Shares Issued Today on 22:23 - Jul 11 with 2049 viewsPhilTWTD

New Shares Issued Today on 21:58 - Jul 11 by Muncher

This relates to a new issue of shares on that day, for cash, not in relation to any previous dealings.

Edited to say this may well be linked to the Gamechanger 20 Ltd filings which are yet to show on companies house, but the shares were still issued in the club company on that day for cash as the filing says.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 22:20]

Yes, sorry, was thinking the post above referred to the Gamechanger document upload, not the club. Assume the cash in the club is just the ongoing movement of cash from the ownership in the club via Gamechanger.
New Shares Issued Today on 22:54 - Jul 11 with 1800 viewseireblue

New Shares Issued Today on 22:23 - Jul 11 by PhilTWTD

Yes, sorry, was thinking the post above referred to the Gamechanger document upload, not the club. Assume the cash in the club is just the ongoing movement of cash from the ownership in the club via Gamechanger.

Yea, thanks Phil, good of you to stay up and post that…but…..errr…..could you get back to writing up the Hirst signs news item, ta.
New Shares Issued Today on 23:10 - Jul 11 with 1720 viewsPhilTWTD

New Shares Issued Today on 22:23 - Jul 11 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, gather it is precisely that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024