Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TJJ 13:56 - Jul 13 with 839 viewsblue_curacao

Does anyone know the current situation with TJJ?

Has he fully recovered from injury? Is he staying put at Arsenal. Possible loan? Are there any rumours of other clubs interested in him?

Is anyone in the know about whether we ( or rather McK) are still interested?

Personally, I would be happy to see him in the squad alongside Hirst and Ladapo provided he is 100% injury free
TJJ on 14:00 - Jul 13 with 792 viewsSE1blue

I really liked TJJ but personally, I feel like (and really hope) that our days of hoping that 'X will recover from injury and turn out to be amazing' are over.

Too much of our recent history was living on the hope Williams, Bishop, Huws and and and... would recover and be the next dimension. That's not TJJ's fault but I think we need to invest in players that are ready to go and add to what we already have, not nurture great unpredictable potentials.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

TJJ on 14:18 - Jul 13 with 683 viewsblue_curacao

TJJ on 14:00 - Jul 13 by SE1blue

I really liked TJJ but personally, I feel like (and really hope) that our days of hoping that 'X will recover from injury and turn out to be amazing' are over.

Too much of our recent history was living on the hope Williams, Bishop, Huws and and and... would recover and be the next dimension. That's not TJJ's fault but I think we need to invest in players that are ready to go and add to what we already have, not nurture great unpredictable potentials.

I agree with your general sentiment. However, I don't know whether TJJ would be categorised as "generally injury prone" or whether his injury of last season was a "one off" (most players will have them).

So, just genuinely interested if anyone has any info on him and his situation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024