Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best/favourite and also worst/least favourite loan signing for Town 13:55 - Jul 19 with 2323 viewsjcolch1

With either Hutchinson or Rak-Sakyi potentially coming in on loan it got me wondering who was the best loan signing for Town that people could think of and vice versa.

Having been a fan since the mid 2000s, of course Gio remains a fond memory for his brief spell, including an amazing first time assist for Quinn against Norwich, but equally Fraser, Lawrence and Celina are also high on the list.

As for worst not many spring to mind immediately, obviously Barry was a bit of a non entity when he was here for a few weeks but other people on here I'm sure have a few others that they could name.

Interested to see who appears on other lists.
Best/favourite and also worst/least favourite loan signing for Town on 19:36 - Jul 19 with 287 viewsBLUEBEAT

Best: Daryl Murphy
Worst: Mark Fish

Poll: W or W

Best/favourite and also worst/least favourite loan signing for Town on 20:29 - Jul 19 with 263 viewsbluesym

I loved Niclas Gudmundson on loan in the mid to late 90s,scored against Sheff Utd in the playoffs I thought we were going up...
I can't look beyond Conor Sammon as my least favourite loan. Awful footballer with a horrendous goals to games ratio.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024