Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:20 - Jul 27 with 4755 viewsPhuketPete

Anyone fed up with TownTV already? I subscribed several days ago but have never yet been able to log into the App. The Browser let’s me into itfc.Co.uk but doesn’t recognise that I’m a subscriber to TownTV until I’ve tried a few times then it suddenly decides I am after all a subscriber and lets me in. It’s really poor to launch something in this state. And it’s not like they rushed it !!
No subject on 10:45 - Jul 28 with 867 viewskiwiblue

No subject on 20:05 - Jul 27 by onemarcusstewart

3 android devices goodle pixel phone, samsung tablet, new chromebook. Only the phone is compatible - great. Paid £5.99 profile says I have town tv. Login on app on phone can't access the content says I need to be a subscriber !!!! On the phone tomorrow and hope I can get through to someone who can help and get resolved to watch the matches.

same for me only on phone. no warning to say what you could use the app on. pissed off well
No subject on 11:13 - Jul 28 with 828 viewshunty21

No subject on 02:12 - Jul 28 by WonTheCupin78

What is odd about my post? As an International subscriber it was way cheaper. I've now been priced out of being able to afford it (I simply can't justify it). 19 other clubs in the Championship remain on ifollow. I have two friends who support two different (other) Championship clubs who are able to continue with it.

You cant afford 40 pound increase ? Sorry yeah its expensive but its not horrendous just drop your spotify or fifa account or maybe layoff the takeaways for a month
No subject on 19:21 - Jul 28 with 753 viewsfranz_tyson

No subject on 20:05 - Jul 27 by onemarcusstewart

3 android devices goodle pixel phone, samsung tablet, new chromebook. Only the phone is compatible - great. Paid £5.99 profile says I have town tv. Login on app on phone can't access the content says I need to be a subscriber !!!! On the phone tomorrow and hope I can get through to someone who can help and get resolved to watch the matches.

I've had the same problem ie my tablet not compatible with the app - although my phone loaded the app OK.

I've contacted this email address below and explained the situation

itfcdigitalsupport@itfc.co.uk

After a couple of days they've got in touch and asked me what android version I've got. I've replied with the info and still awaiting their reply.

Might be worth getting in touch with them.

PS: You can find your android version ( for samsung) under Settings/ About tablet/Software Information
No subject on 19:28 - Jul 28 with 744 viewsJackNorthStand

No subject on 05:48 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

Agree 100%,why a discounted annual subscription,competitive with IFollow,is not available is ridiculous

I think I am right, you can watch (pick and chose) on a game by game basis for a tenner (or local equivalent) per game

At the moment it seems confusing,expensive and admittedly based on a few comments, unreliable
Early days I know, like IFollow hope it improves with time

COYB

I agree also. The fact their is now discounted season pass for international subscribers isn’t a good look.
No subject on 22:20 - Jul 28 with 693 viewsonemarcusstewart

No subject on 19:21 - Jul 28 by franz_tyson

I've had the same problem ie my tablet not compatible with the app - although my phone loaded the app OK.

I've contacted this email address below and explained the situation

itfcdigitalsupport@itfc.co.uk

After a couple of days they've got in touch and asked me what android version I've got. I've replied with the info and still awaiting their reply.

Might be worth getting in touch with them.

PS: You can find your android version ( for samsung) under Settings/ About tablet/Software Information

Thank you. The Samsung tablet is version 8.1.0 should be ok as version 6 is minimum requirement and the Chromebook is brand new. They asked me to email them which I did. Cheers
No subject on 23:57 - Jul 28 with 631 viewsmichaeldownunder

I could watch the first game v RB, but it would not let me watch the 2nd game. Kept going around in circles so gave up and went to bed. This morning logged in no problems and watch the 2nd game on replay. Early days lets hope they can sort out any problems.

Re the cost, yes it's more than last season just annoying that you cannot just pay for whole season in one go. so each month I have to pay an intl credit card fee on top of the higher price. but as some one posted just pay for the 9 months instead for the whole year and it's not much more costly than last season.
Town TV woes on 03:05 - Jul 29 with 603 viewsArchiRob

Town TV woes on 17:26 - Jul 27 by PhuketPete

£19.99 wasted so far. Touch wood I can watch the Innsbruck games on the browser anyway

same here - can't watch the new videos until a day later and couldn't get either live match.
could watch it this morning but knew the scores.

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

No subject on 08:12 - Jul 29 with 549 viewsArnoldMoorhen

No subject on 07:54 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

IFollow was £140 per annum
Town TV is £19.99 per month
Do the maths

It will cost me more, too, but:

I paid £185, I don't know how you got £140.

Assuming someone paid every month, it is now £240.

UK inflation was around 10% over the last year.

That gives a like for like £203.50, with inflation.

Even paying for the whole year that makes it a £36.50 real terms increase, approx 20% higher, after inflation has been accounted for.

We are now playing in the Championship.

TownTV has lots of extra features, including different length highlights and full match replay.

Seems a broadly reasonable increase to me.

Finally, whilst it may be a hassle to cancel for three months a year, it is a £60 saving, so anyone can decide for themselves whether the time to cancel is worth 60 quid.
Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 08:29 - Jul 29 with 508 viewstrncbluearmy

No subject on 08:12 - Jul 29 by ArnoldMoorhen

Even paying for the whole year that makes it a £36.50 real terms increase, approx 20% higher, after inflation has been accounted for.

TownTV has lots of extra features, including different length highlights and full match replay.

Finally, whilst it may be a hassle to cancel for three months a year, it is a £60 saving, so anyone can decide for themselves whether the time to cancel is worth 60 quid.

No idea how you paid £185!
I checked my receipt diffently paid £140

So for me it's quite a bit more expensive
Appreciate you get all the must have super fan bits that seem so important nowadays, I just want the games!

The point I have really tried to make is for those living abroad a yearly sub is, depending on location, far more convenient then mucking around with stop/start monthly payments
No subject on 08:35 - Jul 29 with 502 viewsArnoldMoorhen

No subject on 08:29 - Jul 29 by trncbluearmy

No idea how you paid £185!
I checked my receipt diffently paid £140

So for me it's quite a bit more expensive
Appreciate you get all the must have super fan bits that seem so important nowadays, I just want the games!

The point I have really tried to make is for those living abroad a yearly sub is, depending on location, far more convenient then mucking around with stop/start monthly payments

I would prefer that, too.

Credit to them for getting up and running for the Innsbruck Cup so that technical issues and teething troubles can be identified before the season starts.
No subject on 08:37 - Jul 29 with 496 viewsArnoldMoorhen

No subject on 08:12 - Jul 29 by ArnoldMoorhen

And just to add:

How much is it worth not to have Jeff Stelling shouting "And six hundred SIXFIELDS!" all the time?

Please tell me TownTV will be ad-free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024