Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing really well against extremely strong opposition 13:51 - Jul 28 with 3072 viewsunstableblue

Morsy, Baggot and Wolf standing out

Almost a howler from Hladky

Just think we need a bit more zip and movement in the final third, there defensive line is quite flat, so need a bit more creativity

But giving a really good account of ourselves

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 647 viewsFrimleyBlue

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:32 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

He's improved in a week?

Sigh.

SB
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 14:33]

You started the discussion again. So don't cry when you get a reply.

Your literally replied to the thread to spout rubbish rather than offering any form of option of the OP.

FB

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 28 with 576 viewsNeedhamChris

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:24 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

And this post highlights why you should give the hot takes a rest.

SB

Can Phil/Gav not just enforce a mutual block between you so we don't all have to read you jumping in to get your point in on him every time you can?

This thread was fine and your pettiness has derailed it

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:47 - Jul 28 with 502 viewsStokieBlue

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 28 by NeedhamChris

Can Phil/Gav not just enforce a mutual block between you so we don't all have to read you jumping in to get your point in on him every time you can?

This thread was fine and your pettiness has derailed it

I've barely replied to him in months.

I'm not sure it's wrong to make people own their views when they decide to spout them.

SB
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 14:48]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Walton being rested due to foot niggle, Slicker to start (n/t) on 14:48 - Jul 28 with 495 viewsunstableblue

Team for Bremen? on 14:16 - Jul 28 by unstableblue

Walton
Donacien Edmundson Burgess Leigh
Evans Taylor
Aluko Edwards ???
Ladapo

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:51 - Jul 28 with 465 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:32 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

He's improved in a week?

Sigh.

SB
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 14:33]

I hear Baggott read Frimmers' criticisms on here and stepped up his training regime.

Seems it's paid off. Well done Frimmers!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:54 - Jul 28 with 435 viewsFrimleyBlue

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:51 - Jul 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

I hear Baggott read Frimmers' criticisms on here and stepped up his training regime.

Seems it's paid off. Well done Frimmers!

Thanks. :)

Waka waka eh eh

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:54 - Jul 28 with 422 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:47 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

I've barely replied to him in months.

I'm not sure it's wrong to make people own their views when they decide to spout them.

SB
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 14:48]

This is another one who doesn't like to be reminded of his past views.

Here's a clue lads: things you post don't just get erased from TWTD and everyone's memories. If you don't like it being brought up, don't post ill-informed nonsense in the first place.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:59 - Jul 28 with 357 viewsFrimleyBlue

Never seen so many errors from Davis (n/t) on 14:54 - Jul 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

This is another one who doesn't like to be reminded of his past views.

Here's a clue lads: things you post don't just get erased from TWTD and everyone's memories. If you don't like it being brought up, don't post ill-informed nonsense in the first place.

No issue with posts being discussed after all that's what we are here for.

However. SB is one of those who said I made the forum unusable, but it was he who decided and decides most of the time tbh to move a thread away from the OP, picking out the same poster from all of the posts made in a thread and then moan again about it being unusable.

So. How about we give this thread back to the OP.....

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL on 15:00 - Jul 28 with 357 viewscressi

GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL on 14:33 - Jul 28 by unstableblue

Hirst's touch has been a bit rough.. but then he'd just had two great moments.. then a super header from a great cross from Davis following good work from Morsy and I think Hutchison

Playing with better players is also massive. Also better sides play better football players like Humpreys and Baggott probably better in championship
League one and two toughens them up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024