Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? 13:14 - Aug 2 with 1498 viewsITFC_Forever

In Mexico, and our hotel has Fox Sports.

Seem to remember that when we’ve been on Sky before, Fox have also shown it.

Although the Charity Shield being on at the same time probably doesn’t help.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 14:42 - Aug 2 with 1415 viewsfloridablue

Sky tv live games are normally on ESPN+ this side of the pond, not Fox sports. I think you'll find Star+ in that part of the world streams games.
Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 15:22 - Aug 2 with 1358 viewsITFC_Forever

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 14:42 - Aug 2 by floridablue

Sky tv live games are normally on ESPN+ this side of the pond, not Fox sports. I think you'll find Star+ in that part of the world streams games.

Nice one, ta.

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 15:53 - Aug 2 with 1306 viewsLeedsblue1

I’m over in America now and it’s definitely on ESPN+ as I’ve checked already.

Not sure what else/platforms it might be on.
Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 16:10 - Aug 2 with 1278 viewsfloridablue

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 15:53 - Aug 2 by Leedsblue1

I’m over in America now and it’s definitely on ESPN+ as I’ve checked already.

Not sure what else/platforms it might be on.

Yes, I have it here at home, ESPN+ which costs me $9 99 a month (used to be $5 99 couple of years ago!). a firestick probably gives you more options. Problem for Town fans out here and wishing to find a bar to watch is the game clashes with the Charity Shield.
Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 22:50 - Aug 2 with 1116 viewsITFC_Forever

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 14:42 - Aug 2 by floridablue

Just checked, I can get ESPN+ on the hotel tv… are they showing it?

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 05:55 - Aug 3 with 1014 viewsPerublue

It'll be on Star+ in Mexico as it is in Peru....of course depending on the hotel or bars-restaurants around you the 2 main problems are
1. it's a kind of an add on channel connected with ESPN and only the clued up will have it added on to their package in their establishments.
2.it's clashing with the Charity shield which is going to be a problem if you venture outside the hotel room to a bar or restaurant which will of course take the Prem option..commentary will be Spanish too...Which is actually quite fun...as you'll get the goooooooooo00000000000ooal shouts ...on some channels you get the commentators singing which is hilarious....It'll be Argentinian or Mexican commentators
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 6:03]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 06:43 - Aug 3 with 979 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 05:55 - Aug 3 by Perublue

It'll be on Star+ in Mexico as it is in Peru....of course depending on the hotel or bars-restaurants around you the 2 main problems are
1. it's a kind of an add on channel connected with ESPN and only the clued up will have it added on to their package in their establishments.
2.it's clashing with the Charity shield which is going to be a problem if you venture outside the hotel room to a bar or restaurant which will of course take the Prem option..commentary will be Spanish too...Which is actually quite fun...as you'll get the goooooooooo00000000000ooal shouts ...on some channels you get the commentators singing which is hilarious....It'll be Argentinian or Mexican commentators
[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 6:03]

Who knew the second tier or English football was so widely available. I’m now imagining some Peruvians in a remote jungle village, huddled round watching Rotherham v Plymouth on a Tuesday night…
Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 07:27 - Aug 3 with 956 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 06:43 - Aug 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Who knew the second tier or English football was so widely available. I’m now imagining some Peruvians in a remote jungle village, huddled round watching Rotherham v Plymouth on a Tuesday night…

All getting pissed on Pisco Sours and fending off the munchies with grilled guinea pig.

Vamos! #pislaliga

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 05:58 - Aug 6 with 712 viewsPerublue

Do let us know what ends up happening with your viewing ITFC_Forever.

BTW my daughter will be in Cancun for her Prom trip week in November .. it beat Punta Cana in a final vote among the 70 odd 16-17 year olds going.

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 05:59 - Aug 6 with 710 viewsPerublue

Is Sunday’s game on Fox sports? on 06:43 - Aug 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Tuesday afternoon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024