Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans 21:47 - Aug 8 with 1598 viewsDanishtownfan

Hi all, I am a life long Town fan from Denmark, I have invited two of my best friends to experience Portman Road... Nowadays it seem sold out matches... Which is great though when flights are booked and everything I would like to hear what the best chance is to get tickets for the 3 of us? Also where would we meet the best atmosphere before the match? BR Danishtownfan
[Post edited 22 Aug 2023 9:14]
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:33 - Aug 9 with 1418 viewsportmanroadblue

Speak to the ticket office. Best place for atmosphere, most pubs in the town centre or Issacs on the marina.
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:48 - Aug 9 with 1390 viewsPhilTWTD

Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:33 - Aug 9 by portmanroadblue

Speak to the ticket office. Best place for atmosphere, most pubs in the town centre or Issacs on the marina.

Agree, I'm sure the ticket office would assist given the circumstances.
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:52 - Aug 9 with 1378 viewsDJR

Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:33 - Aug 9 by portmanroadblue

Given your circumstances, and the distance you will be travelling, if you don't get anywhere with the ticket office, I would suggest contacting someone higher up the club.

Marcus Nash is head of media and communications, so he might be your best point of call. After all, Ipswich fans from Fortuna Dusseldorf and Norway have got star billing in recent years.

marcus.nash@itfc.co.uk
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 9:56]
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 1350 viewsPhilTWTD

Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:52 - Aug 9 by DJR

Given your circumstances, and the distance you will be travelling, if you don't get anywhere with the ticket office, I would suggest contacting someone higher up the club.

Marcus Nash is head of media and communications, so he might be your best point of call. After all, Ipswich fans from Fortuna Dusseldorf and Norway have got star billing in recent years.

marcus.nash@itfc.co.uk
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 9:56]

Probably not one for Marcus, think the first port of call would be Liz Edwards, the supporter liaison officer: slo@itfc.co.uk
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 10:32 - Aug 9 with 1298 viewsDJR

Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 10:00 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

Probably not one for Marcus, think the first port of call would be Liz Edwards, the supporter liaison officer: slo@itfc.co.uk

Thanks for the clarification, Phil.
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans (n/t) on 09:14 - Aug 22 with 979 viewsDanishtownfan

Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:16 - Aug 22 with 964 viewsDanishtownfan

Hi all, thanks a lot for your kind responses, I will try and go with Liz as the ticket office is rather stiff... hope to meet you all on Saturday 7th.
Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 09:29 - Aug 22 with 934 viewsthe_toff

If you're quick off the mark (ie. logged on and ready at 10am on the day they're released for general sale) you will probably be OK anyway. You might have limited options (magnus upper) but you would likely get 3 together.

Having said that it's always worth asking if the club can sort something, given your circumstances.

Atmosphere pre match I would say Isaac's on the quay is a decent bet, nice large bar that'll be very busy. The Greyhound too, more of a traditional pub up near the park which is also always busy on match days. Various others in the town centre if you fancy trying a few.
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets Preston 7th of October for Danish fans on 10:29 - Sep 18 with 529 viewsDanishtownfan

Hi all, I managed to get 3 tickets for the Preston game. Now I need to know where to meet as many fans as possible prior to the match and also if anyone can give a hint for where to stay... maybe local B&B?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024