Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything (n/t) 06:01 - Aug 9 with 4488 viewschenners17

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:26 - Aug 9 with 628 viewsblueasfook

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 08:53 - Aug 9 by BloomBlue

I've been told who we are signing next and when but 1) if I told you the club would know who leaked the details to me and 2) it could mean the club would be unhappy with TWTD for publishing it.Therefore I will wait until the official announcement before I tell you.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:29 - Aug 9 with 612 viewsnodge_blue

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:22 - Aug 9 by Naylorsrightboot

Exactly this…..l have said the same, he said 2-3 were well down the road 3 weeks ago. None of which worked out. Was miffed and blamed the fans. The McNally one was so close, it really twisted the knife.

Who knows if any of that is true.

He went on loan as well. I dont really want a loan player and i suspect the club dont either.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:49 - Aug 9 with 542 viewsChurchman

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:29 - Aug 9 by nodge_blue

Who knows if any of that is true.

He went on loan as well. I dont really want a loan player and i suspect the club dont either.

Well the usual suspects have said it so it must be true. One of them keeps on saying ‘deflection’ yet seems quiet when asked to explain why Ashton said the same thing two years ago after the club signed god knows how many players. I suggested he challenge Ashton in writing or at the Forum, but I don’t suppose he will.

You are right. Who knows if any of it is true? It’s the old social media truth that if you say something enough and it’s not denied (in most cases immediately) it becomes truth.

I agree - I’m not interested in too many loan players either.

I had hoped some of the hysterics would die down a little with Sunday’s result, but clearly not. Tears and tantrums unless we sign a load more players, whatever the cost. ‘Get your finger out Ashton’. ‘Get it done’.

Time for me to take a little break and leave TWTD to the elephant bloke, Naylors, Frimley and co for a while.
Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:50 - Aug 9 with 530 viewsFrimleyBlue

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 15:49 - Aug 9 by Churchman

Well the usual suspects have said it so it must be true. One of them keeps on saying ‘deflection’ yet seems quiet when asked to explain why Ashton said the same thing two years ago after the club signed god knows how many players. I suggested he challenge Ashton in writing or at the Forum, but I don’t suppose he will.

You are right. Who knows if any of it is true? It’s the old social media truth that if you say something enough and it’s not denied (in most cases immediately) it becomes truth.

I agree - I’m not interested in too many loan players either.

I had hoped some of the hysterics would die down a little with Sunday’s result, but clearly not. Tears and tantrums unless we sign a load more players, whatever the cost. ‘Get your finger out Ashton’. ‘Get it done’.

Time for me to take a little break and leave TWTD to the elephant bloke, Naylors, Frimley and co for a while.

You take things far to seriously.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 17:54 - Aug 9 with 396 viewsgaryinavault

Since Ashton mentioned/moaned about transfer leaks, there hasn't been anything ( on 08:53 - Aug 9 by BloomBlue

I've been told who we are signing next and when but 1) if I told you the club would know who leaked the details to me and 2) it could mean the club would be unhappy with TWTD for publishing it.Therefore I will wait until the official announcement before I tell you.

I've been told as well, and I know who we are signing in January, and next season. I know who wins the world cup in 2026 as well. Unfortunately I can't tell anyone though. Sorry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024