Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV Match replay 14:02 - Aug 14 with 1388 viewsurbanblue

I just went to the site to see if the Match replay showed the score for future reference. Good and Bad news ...

Good News ... The replay doesn't show the score.

Bad News ... To get to the full match replay you have to scroll past the Highlights that DOES show the score.

Gonna have to practise scrolling with my eyes shut ...

*sigh*
Town TV Match replay on 15:46 - Aug 14 with 1246 viewsJ2BLUE

That is pretty stupid.

Surely not hard for them to say the match starts at x.xx or put the highlights at the end.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town TV Match replay on 16:23 - Aug 14 with 1190 viewsjamesitfc

Bookmark this link:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/videos/browse?category=highlights&videoDurationMin=60

(should be videoDurationMin=600 at the end but TWTD doesn't like it)

It is highlights where the duration is over 1hr (e.g. full matches only) and therefore the shorter highlights don't pop up, so as long as the club don't put the score in the title, you should be good.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 16:26]
Town TV Match replay on 04:19 - Aug 15 with 982 viewsurbanblue

Town TV Match replay on 16:23 - Aug 14 by jamesitfc

Bookmark this link:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/videos/browse?category=highlights&videoDurationMin=60

(should be videoDurationMin=600 at the end but TWTD doesn't like it)

It is highlights where the duration is over 1hr (e.g. full matches only) and therefore the shorter highlights don't pop up, so as long as the club don't put the score in the title, you should be good.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 16:26]

Cool ... thanks. I've just found the filter on the App that restricts videos to over 10 minutes that does the job as well. Going to be great for the rare occasion I can't catch the game live.
Town TV Match replay on 05:01 - Aug 15 with 968 viewsIPS_wich

Town TV Match replay on 04:19 - Aug 15 by urbanblue

Cool ... thanks. I've just found the filter on the App that restricts videos to over 10 minutes that does the job as well. Going to be great for the rare occasion I can't catch the game live.

But it doesn't remember the filter when you go back into the app.

So for the middle of the night games here on the west coast (i.e. all mid week games), I will need to:
- Open the app with everything but the bottom of the screen covered (so I can move to the TownTV tab rather than the 'Latest' tab - which currently has 'Boss on Stoke success' as the headline)
- Then uncover the top of the screen to move to the 'Browse' tab rather than the 'Latest' tab
- Then uncover a little bit more at the top so I can access the filters - and then filter on long duration highlights
- Wait a few seconds so the filter is applied
- Then hope beyond hope that the full match replay is the top link

All this at 5:30 am so I have time to watch it before I go to work (so chances are that having just woken up I will stuff it up!!)

At least with iFollow you could select 'spoiler free' - even if you had to wait over 12 hours before the replay was loaded. But then I guess if all of the content that has a spoiler in it is filtered off the ITFC app then it will remove about 95% of the content!!
Town TV Match replay on 10:35 - Aug 15 with 770 viewsBellevue_Blue

Town TV Match replay on 05:01 - Aug 15 by IPS_wich

But it doesn't remember the filter when you go back into the app.

So for the middle of the night games here on the west coast (i.e. all mid week games), I will need to:
- Open the app with everything but the bottom of the screen covered (so I can move to the TownTV tab rather than the 'Latest' tab - which currently has 'Boss on Stoke success' as the headline)
- Then uncover the top of the screen to move to the 'Browse' tab rather than the 'Latest' tab
- Then uncover a little bit more at the top so I can access the filters - and then filter on long duration highlights
- Wait a few seconds so the filter is applied
- Then hope beyond hope that the full match replay is the top link

All this at 5:30 am so I have time to watch it before I go to work (so chances are that having just woken up I will stuff it up!!)

At least with iFollow you could select 'spoiler free' - even if you had to wait over 12 hours before the replay was loaded. But then I guess if all of the content that has a spoiler in it is filtered off the ITFC app then it will remove about 95% of the content!!

On Sunday morning (6:30AM Sydney time), the 'full show replay' was the featured article on the TownTV ( https://www.itfc.co.uk/videos/ where town in 5 added time currently sits) therefore I was able to watch without having the score spoilt!

I think they rip the full show immediately after the game so all being well our spoiler problem may be solved! However, I think the club could easily just create a 'full show replay' category and that wouldn't be relied upon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024