Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK Border Control 11:21 - Aug 18 with 2507 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody useless. If Sunak wants to talk about productivity, he can start there. Glaciers move quicker than some of the jobsworths they’ve got in the booths.

That’s all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

UK Border Control on 11:32 - Aug 19 with 244 viewsBluespeed225

UK Border Control on 16:09 - Aug 18 by factual_blue

Is it because you look a bit Albanian?

A trillion of them have arrived in small boats in the last twenty minutes you know.

Been reading lately how Albania is the new holiday hotspot, mainly Italians, but a lot of Brits now taking advantage of the prices there. Why come by dingy when Ryan Air will getbyou here in 3 hours? Does look beautiful in places, like a mini Riviera, but I’m sure like a lot of places, walk a mile inland and the poverty will hit you.
UK Border Control on 11:37 - Aug 19 with 230 viewsnoggin

UK Border Control on 11:32 - Aug 19 by Bluespeed225

Been reading lately how Albania is the new holiday hotspot, mainly Italians, but a lot of Brits now taking advantage of the prices there. Why come by dingy when Ryan Air will getbyou here in 3 hours? Does look beautiful in places, like a mini Riviera, but I’m sure like a lot of places, walk a mile inland and the poverty will hit you.

I was in Albania last month and believe me, the extreme (by European standards) poverty is real. Pre-school age children begging on street corners and adults buying rags of clothing from street sellers.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

UK Border Control on 11:41 - Aug 19 with 214 viewsleitrimblue

UK Border Control on 08:49 - Aug 19 by noggin

Traveled from Norway to Croatia recently and didn't show our passports once, on either leg of the journey. Don't know why I bothered getting my Irish passport.

In case they ever start rationing Tayto or Kerrygold and its only available to Irish passport holders?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024