Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On to the next one 17:04 - Aug 26 with 931 viewsacj

Disappointing today but lots of positives to take from it. Created plenty of good chances in the first half and had we been able to take a couple of those we’d be celebrating a statement win instead of lamenting some poor errors that cost us today.

Playing against a side of this standard is a massive step up from where we’ve been for the last few years, so hopefully the team will have learned a lot from it and will take some confidence from how well we were able to compete against a team with some excellent premier league players.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

On to the next one on 17:06 - Aug 26 with 892 viewsBlueToad

Yes, we'll learn a lot from that game.

Clear we need to bring in another front man I think.

Poorly conceded goals but we are OK.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

On to the next one on 17:12 - Aug 26 with 815 viewsNthQldITFC

Some disappointing defending and some wasteful finishing, but in many ways we'll take some good lessons from that. Stats were largely in our favour, and several players will know that they're capable of much better.

I trust our post-match debriefing team to pick the lads up and get them fired up to get back to winning ways at Cardiff.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

On to the next one on 17:14 - Aug 26 with 787 viewsacj

On to the next one on 17:12 - Aug 26 by NthQldITFC

Some disappointing defending and some wasteful finishing, but in many ways we'll take some good lessons from that. Stats were largely in our favour, and several players will know that they're capable of much better.

I trust our post-match debriefing team to pick the lads up and get them fired up to get back to winning ways at Cardiff.

Totally agree.

Total faith in the coaching team to sit players down, analyse what went wrong and make sure lessons are learned to stand us in better stead going forwards.

On to the next one on 17:17 - Aug 26 with 760 viewsNthQldITFC

Also a very good fifteen minutes or so from Taylor.

It might be a bit over-positive but the unbeaten streak going might be a bit of a load off as well, and put a little extra fire in the bellies to get back on one again.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

On to the next one on 17:20 - Aug 26 with 729 viewsBlueToad

On to the next one on 17:17 - Aug 26 by NthQldITFC

Also a very good fifteen minutes or so from Taylor.

It might be a bit over-positive but the unbeaten streak going might be a bit of a load off as well, and put a little extra fire in the bellies to get back on one again.

I agree with this.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

On to the next one on 17:23 - Aug 26 with 708 viewsacj

On to the next one on 17:20 - Aug 26 by BlueToad

I agree with this.

Taylor did look good, didn’t he? He’s pretty unlucky to be stuck behind Morsy & Luongo who have been an excellent partnership since they came together in the middle.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024