Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 Team of The Year 13:34 - Aug 30 with 1701 viewsIpswichRising

I see that Ipswich have got 3 players in the League 1 Team of The Year, Davis Morsy and Chaplin, is there anyone else that people think should also be in there, possible Walton?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 13:35]
League 1 Team of The Year on 13:53 - Aug 30 with 1607 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Surely Woolfie should be in with a shout for the record breaking run of clean sheets. Absolutely bossed the big games against Barnsley, Peterborough, Bolton, Derby.
League 1 Team of The Year on 17:43 - Aug 30 with 1418 viewsWickets

I suppose the Plymouth keeper was in the team ?
League 1 Team of The Year on 21:21 - Aug 30 with 1271 viewsHighgateBlue

League 1 Team of The Year on 17:43 - Aug 30 by Wickets

I suppose the Plymouth keeper was in the team ?

I think I'm right in saying that he (Cooper) was in the earlier EFL team of the year for league one, but that Trafford (of Bolton) got the nod in the tardy but tidy PFA league one line up. Morsy in the latter, Davis and Chappers in both.
League 1 Team of The Year on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 1175 viewsPhilTWTD

League 1 Team of The Year on 21:21 - Aug 30 by HighgateBlue

I think I'm right in saying that he (Cooper) was in the earlier EFL team of the year for league one, but that Trafford (of Bolton) got the nod in the tardy but tidy PFA league one line up. Morsy in the latter, Davis and Chappers in both.

Not Cooper in this one.

Chaplin Wins PFA Players' Player Award as Trio Named in Team of Year 29th Aug 2023 22:55
Conor Chaplin has been named the PFA League One Players’ Player of the Season award, while the Blues forward, skipper Sam Morsy and Leif Davis have been named in the PFA League One Team of the Year. 9

This post has been edited by an administrator
League 1 Team of The Year on 23:37 - Aug 30 with 995 viewsSharkey

Until he played his part in the glorious march to promotion in the final months of the season, Walton was getting quite a lot of criticism, with some suggesting Hladky might be worth a try.
League 1 Team of The Year on 02:21 - Aug 31 with 906 viewsKropotkin123

I wouldn't make a case for Walton. Woolfenden was consistently good both in defence and in starting play.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024