Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. 09:04 - Sep 1 with 4529 viewsHorsham

I’ll qualify and say I’m not aware Phil poo pooed Ladapo leaving…but did poo poo the incoming but.

Whitcoop yet to poo poo Phil’s poo poo.
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 14:17 - Sep 1 with 328 viewsHorsham

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 14:10 - Sep 1 by Kitman

Not my choice by a sea mile but didn't get any further than the 'Spoons all evening. Seeing a mate over there before he goes back to live in Spain. Place of residence: Ifield. Just a fraction outside the conservation-village area and not the other parts of Crawley that have blagged the Ifield name....
Pulborough eh? Even more distance up to PR.....

Yep. I think the new housing is definitely putting a strain on our local amenities! It’s a fair old trek to PR from down this way, could do with some much larger away ends in London!
Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 15:46 - Sep 1 with 231 viewschicoazul

Despite the poo poo from Phil, this one doesn’t seem to go away. on 09:11 - Sep 1 by WeirdFishes

Can see ladapo leaving but surely not to be replaced by another loan. That would leave us with one permanent out and out striker.

Adam Armstrong. Southampton desperate for cash.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024