Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are any of our resident Second World War history dudes 20:39 - Sep 6 with 555 viewsPlums

attending We Have Ways Fest this weekend?
Happy to meet up over a pint if you are.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Are any of our resident Second World War history dudes on 21:57 - Sep 6 with 480 viewsChurchman

I’d love to but can’t. I’ll look out for it in the future. I really rate Holland and Murray - have a great time.
Are any of our resident Second World War history dudes on 22:21 - Sep 6 with 457 viewsPlums

Are any of our resident Second World War history dudes on 21:57 - Sep 6 by Churchman

I’d love to but can’t. I’ll look out for it in the future. I really rate Holland and Murray - have a great time.

Thanks, I went last year for two days and thought it was great. The bill this year is extraordinary; it's going to be a tough call deciding which events to attend!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024