Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultras slam Lyon players 21:08 - Sep 6 with 1493 viewsJackNorthStand

In the world of modern, corporate football, this is a refreshing watch.

“ football without the fans, is nothing. ”

[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 21:11]
Ultras slam Lyon players on 21:29 - Sep 6 with 1405 viewsronnyd

Elder Grizzly beat you by almost a day mate.
Ultras slam Lyon players on 21:33 - Sep 6 with 1386 viewsJackNorthStand

Ultras slam Lyon players on 21:29 - Sep 6 by ronnyd

Elder Grizzly beat you by almost a day mate.

And there I was thinking I was sharing something new !!
Ultras slam Lyon players on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 1350 viewsBondiBlue

Yes, but to use some corporate language, i don't think letting angry customers do an employee's performance review in public will have a positive effect on the employee's performance.

It's also very gimmicky. For some reason i really don't like it.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 21:46]

Poll: Which would you accept?

Ultras slam Lyon players on 22:05 - Sep 6 with 1285 viewsJackNorthStand

Ultras slam Lyon players on 21:45 - Sep 6 by BondiBlue

Yes, but to use some corporate language, i don't think letting angry customers do an employee's performance review in public will have a positive effect on the employee's performance.

It's also very gimmicky. For some reason i really don't like it.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 21:46]

I wonder if France is like Germany where the fans have to own a large % of the club ( or something along those lines ? ) or where the ultras have representation on the board which is also the case with some clubs across Europe. so essentially the players had to / felt like they had to stand and listen to this
Ultras slam Lyon players on 01:47 - Sep 7 with 1101 viewsBrads

Ultras slam Lyon players on 22:05 - Sep 6 by JackNorthStand

I wonder if France is like Germany where the fans have to own a large % of the club ( or something along those lines ? ) or where the ultras have representation on the board which is also the case with some clubs across Europe. so essentially the players had to / felt like they had to stand and listen to this

Stand and listen so dents don’t appear on their cars by the time they get back to the car park.
Ultras slam Lyon players on 09:33 - Sep 7 with 865 viewsDarth_Koont

Can’t really agree. The sense of entitlement is nauseating.

It’s a professional sport and a truly competitive industry, the idea that it’s a lack of pride or players not wanting it enough is ridiculously simplistic.

A few too many “superfans” from all clubs including ours talk like this when things are going bad. And become ridiculously OTT the other way when the team is performing well. As if that emotional shift was always the cause of success rather than the effect.

Set Passing to Short, Passion to Max and job done? Or realise instead that it’s a fiercely competitive sport where marginal gains can transform players, teams, results and everybody’s mood.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ultras slam Lyon players on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 734 viewsSkip_Intro

Ultras slam Lyon players on 09:33 - Sep 7 by Darth_Koont

Can’t really agree. The sense of entitlement is nauseating.

It’s a professional sport and a truly competitive industry, the idea that it’s a lack of pride or players not wanting it enough is ridiculously simplistic.

A few too many “superfans” from all clubs including ours talk like this when things are going bad. And become ridiculously OTT the other way when the team is performing well. As if that emotional shift was always the cause of success rather than the effect.

Set Passing to Short, Passion to Max and job done? Or realise instead that it’s a fiercely competitive sport where marginal gains can transform players, teams, results and everybody’s mood.

it's a shame that I can only give your post one upvote...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024