Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All smiles… 09:27 - Sep 17 with 3811 viewsSitfcB

Another great day on the road. What a team, what a club.

We should’ve won by 3/4 really, and doubt even the Wednesday fans would’ve had any complaints.

Been to Hillsborough a few times but yesterday was the first time we’ve done the parking at Meadowhall and tram-ing it in, really good way of making a day of it, got parked up at 11:30 and in the city centre for 12.

Tram back was a bit of a different story but was to be expected, got back to Meadowhall at around 18:30 but we didn’t rush away from the ground.

Got to Peterborough services at around 20:20, walked in to be greeted by people buzzing with excitement because the whole squad were in the building! Had just walked in to the bright lights after being on the dark road for nearly an hour and a half and was a bit taken back tbh

Anyway, not usually one to pester but had to take the opportunity, most had filtered away back to the coach/M&S/toilets, managed to snap three pictures…

Was a bit dusty in there when I looked back at them and seeing his smile and when he said it was “the best day ever”.

Bless Kieran, he was trying to look for somewhere to put his coffees down, I said oh don’t worry about it.

Just topped off what was already a really good away day!

COYB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

All smiles… on 09:30 - Sep 17 with 3112 viewsbazza

Brilliant!!
All smiles… on 09:36 - Sep 17 with 3072 viewsTrumptonBlue

Fabulous photos, great stuff.
All smiles… on 09:40 - Sep 17 with 3042 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Gave you a heart on twitter, lovely stuff. Even showed Lady Dollers and she loved his smile too.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

All smiles… on 09:50 - Sep 17 with 2975 viewsHipsterectomy

Not wanting to take a photo with his coffee cups shows what a perfectionist the man is lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

All smiles… on 09:59 - Sep 17 with 2930 viewsBluespeed225

Your lad looks well happy! Excellent stuff!
All smiles… on 10:00 - Sep 17 with 2925 viewsnrb1985

Great pics - thanks for sharing.

Slight tangent - surely two cups of coffee at 20:20 in the evening can’t be good for you?!
All smiles… on 10:00 - Sep 17 with 2921 viewsKeno

You are a legend Sitters!!

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What a lovely joyful post, nice one Sitters x (n/t) on 10:01 - Sep 17 with 2910 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

All smiles… on 10:08 - Sep 17 with 2874 viewsbluesym

Brilliant. Saw the pics on twitter yesterday and thought how lovely! Memories that will last forever for you and your young lad.
My son is slightly older than yours,but was at Barnsley last season with him and sharing such an amazing night with him and seeing the smile on his face was just priceless.
Makes all the crap times worth it when you can share the good times with your children!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

All smiles… on 10:13 - Sep 17 with 2839 viewsSitfcB

All smiles… on 10:08 - Sep 17 by bluesym

Brilliant. Saw the pics on twitter yesterday and thought how lovely! Memories that will last forever for you and your young lad.
My son is slightly older than yours,but was at Barnsley last season with him and sharing such an amazing night with him and seeing the smile on his face was just priceless.
Makes all the crap times worth it when you can share the good times with your children!

Yes definitely, I’m really enjoying sharing all this with him, and I’m regularly getting watery eyes at games! Last season really got him into it a lot more, especially the Exeter game.

COYB

All smiles… on 10:14 - Sep 17 with 2818 viewsSitfcB

All smiles… on 10:00 - Sep 17 by nrb1985

Slight tangent - surely two cups of coffee at 20:20 in the evening can’t be good for you?!

He can do what he wants

Think the smaller cup was just an espresso or something, maybe it’s his ritual!

COYB

All smiles… on 10:17 - Sep 17 with 2773 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Bloody love this!

Love this squad and what Super Kieran McKenna has done with it!

My boys were the first people to see Pablo on his return to the club- he got out of a 4x4 in ITFC training gear at Kettering Town car park about 30 minutes after the team bus arrived. Their beaming faces as he crouched down to get into the photo with them are just like Robson's here.

Still makes me smile when I see it all these years later.
All smiles… on 10:20 - Sep 17 with 2741 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Here comes Super Kieran McKenna.
He knows exactly what he needs.
"Small espresso- black
A latte. No- no snack.
Could I have a wee brown tissue, please?"
[Post edited 17 Sep 2023 10:24]
All smiles… on 10:32 - Sep 17 with 2675 viewsKeno

All smiles… on 10:14 - Sep 17 by SitfcB

He can do what he wants

Think the smaller cup was just an espresso or something, maybe it’s his ritual!

He drinks what he wants
He drinks what he wants
He kieran McKenna
He drinks what he wants

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

All smiles… on 10:49 - Sep 17 with 2619 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Maybe fetching one for Pert so that they don't both have to queue.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

All smiles… on 10:55 - Sep 17 with 2596 viewsstrikalite

Fantastic sitters, that's something he'll never forget, so were the players eating in there? If so did they have to queue up?
All smiles… on 11:07 - Sep 17 with 2530 viewsnrb1985

All smiles… on 10:49 - Sep 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

Maybe fetching one for Pert so that they don't both have to queue.

Surely even one coffee that late in the day isn’t good for you?!

As others have pointed out though “he drinks what he wants”
All smiles… on 11:30 - Sep 17 with 2414 views_clive_baker_

Brilliant fella. Memories that’ll last a lifetime for that little lad of yours.

And FWIW I doubt it’s in any way a chore for this group of ours right now, especially after a win. It comes with the territory and if anything the way I see it is it just highlights the responsibility they have when they get these reminders and fans asking for pictures.
All smiles… on 11:33 - Sep 17 with 2384 views_clive_baker_

All smiles… on 11:07 - Sep 17 by nrb1985

Surely even one coffee that late in the day isn’t good for you?!

As others have pointed out though “he drinks what he wants”

He was probably up at 3am anyway watching the game back and getting ready for Southampton. The bloke never stops. Some guy.
All smiles… on 11:43 - Sep 17 with 2326 viewsHipsterectomy

All smiles… on 11:33 - Sep 17 by _clive_baker_

He was probably up at 3am anyway watching the game back and getting ready for Southampton. The bloke never stops. Some guy.

He’ll probably be watching the Millwall game then at the women’s ITFC match then back home to watch Everton vs Arsenal

Man is obsessed with the game

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

All smiles… on 11:47 - Sep 17 with 2306 viewsHereford_Blue

This is brilliant.

Seeing the new generation of fans coming through with a team worthy of the support and adulation is so nice to see.
All smiles… on 12:02 - Sep 17 with 2240 viewsSwansea_Blue

Peterborough services, eh? Boy, does Kieran know how to celebrate

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All smiles… on 12:11 - Sep 17 with 2210 viewsHerbivore

Lovely wholesome content for a Sunday. Beautiful stuff, Sitters.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All smiles… on 12:16 - Sep 17 with 2187 viewsNutkins_Return

Brilliant. Thanks for posting. What a group we've got and what a leader. You. Ant fake that smile from Jackson.
All smiles… on 12:42 - Sep 17 with 2094 viewsbenrhyddingblue

All smiles… on 10:08 - Sep 17 by bluesym

Absolutely, my boys are 16 and 13 and I’ve taking them to games since they were three and one (that wasn’t planned). Up until last season most of it has been garbage to watch and I have lost count of the times I’ve apologised for turning them into Ipswich fans (we live in Yorkshire btw). As much as I loved last season and the start to this, I love it more that they are finally seeing and experiencing this more than anything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024