Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off 11:45 - Sep 19 with 1240 viewsurbanblue

Has anyone worked out if this is possible? Used to often do this on I follow when the game kicks off at 4.45am over here as it does today. When I have work I used to getup at 6am and go live hiding the score and then rewind to the start. Not sure what to do tomorrow morning ...
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 12:25 - Sep 19 with 1158 viewsRonFearonsHair

I couldn’t find a way to do this for the fans’ forum last week which was a little irritating, as I used to be able to do so when it was on YouTube. Had to wait until it had finished to watch from the beginning.
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 12:29 - Sep 19 with 1148 viewsgringoblue

Nope. I had to go out just before Cardiff kick off so I started the pre-match show and paused it, in the hope that when I got back I could press play and pick up from there. Unfortunately that didn't work. I did get back after the game / show had finished though. I'm not sure what would have happened if I had come back while the game was still on.
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 12:39 - Sep 19 with 1119 viewsurbanblue

Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 12:29 - Sep 19 by gringoblue

Nope. I had to go out just before Cardiff kick off so I started the pre-match show and paused it, in the hope that when I got back I could press play and pick up from there. Unfortunately that didn't work. I did get back after the game / show had finished though. I'm not sure what would have happened if I had come back while the game was still on.

With I follow it only worked if you initially joined the game live and then rewound. I tried the pause thing as well with them. It didn't work if the game had finished.
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:21 - Sep 19 with 1029 viewsLankHenners

Haven't done it myself but looks like you can filter the videos to 'full match replays' which comes up with the whole thing, pre-match show plus the game, without advertising it with the score so that might be an option. Obviously by that time the page will initially load with all the post-match stuff which would spoil the result but, on my laptop/browser at least, the actual title of the videos is cut off when the page loads in so doesn't reveal it. Could always just hold your arm up over the bottom half of the screen or something to make sure!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:31 - Sep 19 with 968 viewsurbanblue

Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:21 - Sep 19 by LankHenners

Haven't done it myself but looks like you can filter the videos to 'full match replays' which comes up with the whole thing, pre-match show plus the game, without advertising it with the score so that might be an option. Obviously by that time the page will initially load with all the post-match stuff which would spoil the result but, on my laptop/browser at least, the actual title of the videos is cut off when the page loads in so doesn't reveal it. Could always just hold your arm up over the bottom half of the screen or something to make sure!

Yeah, I think I've worked out how to not see spoilers if watching a replay but wouldn't be able to watch it til the evening, about 12 hours later!

Just don't think I could bear all that time not knowing. Looks like I'm off to bed early now ....
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:33 - Sep 19 with 960 viewsDarth_Koont

Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:21 - Sep 19 by LankHenners

Yes, I have worked this out pre-emptively — and a bit sadly!

On the mobile app, you can put something the size of a playing card over the main part of the screen and navigate on the menus at the very top and bottom without seeing scores.

Click on Town TV at the bottom, then filter content for Full Match Replays at the top and the match replay appears without the score.

Pronouns: He/Him

Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:35 - Sep 19 with 954 viewsArnoldMoorhen

One option is to wait until the whole game replay is available.

But how you would access that without seeing the score on the way in, I don't know!
Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 15:02 - Sep 19 with 800 viewsgosblue

Town TV ... Watching the game from the start after kick off on 13:35 - Sep 19 by ArnoldMoorhen

One option is to wait until the whole game replay is available.

But how you would access that without seeing the score on the way in, I don't know!

I managed to watch Sheff Wed on the way home 2 or 3 hours after the game had finished but I couldn’t see the Sunderland game for 2 or 3 days after. Probably because it had been live on Sky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024