Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still bracing myself for news about Leif 15:13 - Sep 20 with 1569 viewsFtnfwest

I'm sure it all takes time but i did wonder if they knew anything before last nights game and didn't make public beforehand to cause any distraction for the players etc. Fingers crossed.
Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:21 - Sep 20 with 1502 viewsSheffordBlue

He seemed to be walking fairly freely when he joined some of the players on the pitch after full time yesterday.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:22 - Sep 20 with 1497 viewstonybied

He was walking around with the players after the game without a boot on so I would imagine we're talking days/weeks rather than months without him!
Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:22 - Sep 20 with 1495 viewsParisBlue

He was on the pitch applauding the fans with the players after the game. If it was really serious I doubt he'd have travelled.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:27 - Sep 20 with 1434 viewsPhilTWTD

McKenna: Davis and Jackson Injuries Not Serious 19th Sep 2023 23:03
Town boss Kieran McKenna says he’s still not quite sure when left-back Leif Davis might return from his ankle injury but says the problem isn’t serious, while Kayden Jackson has also had positive news after a scan on a knee injury. 6

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:27 - Sep 20 with 1423 views_clive_baker_

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:22 - Sep 20 by ParisBlue

He was on the pitch applauding the fans with the players after the game. If it was really serious I doubt he'd have travelled.

That's what I thought, he seemed to be walking pretty freely.

Pure guess work but I reckon he'll be back in contention for Rotherham at the latest, especially given there's the break before it. Perhaps even sooner.

4 league games before that: Blackburn (H), Huddersfield (A), Hull (H), Preston (H).

#12points100goals
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 15:28]
Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:30 - Sep 20 with 1401 viewsSheffordBlue

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:27 - Sep 20 by _clive_baker_

That's what I thought, he seemed to be walking pretty freely.

Pure guess work but I reckon he'll be back in contention for Rotherham at the latest, especially given there's the break before it. Perhaps even sooner.

4 league games before that: Blackburn (H), Huddersfield (A), Hull (H), Preston (H).

#12points100goals
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 15:28]

Hopefully the spate of games will accelerate Williams hitting full match fitness as well. 70 minutes last night was the most he's managed but there's clear progress towards being good for a full match.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:46 - Sep 20 with 1323 viewsBrianTablet

Leif in a boot would still be an upgrade over Graham Harbey or Dan Harding

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 16:21 - Sep 20 with 1176 viewsFtnfwest

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:27 - Sep 20 by PhilTWTD

Town boss Kieran McKenna says he’s still not quite sure when left-back Leif Davis might return from his ankle injury but says the problem isn’t serious, while Kayden Jackson has also had positive news after a scan on a knee injury. 6

Thanks Phil, and everyone, hadn't noticed that story which sounds a lot better than i thought. Everything just seems too good to be true at the moment, you know how it is...
Login to get fewer ads

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 16:27 - Sep 20 with 1114 viewsDennyx4

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 15:27 - Sep 20 by PhilTWTD

Thanks Phil, missed that amongst the match report and highlights.

Looks like good news.
Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 16:34 - Sep 20 with 1074 viewshomer_123

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 16:21 - Sep 20 by Ftnfwest

Thanks Phil, and everyone, hadn't noticed that story which sounds a lot better than i thought. Everything just seems too good to be true at the moment, you know how it is...

Bobby wakes up in the shower moment, right?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 16:39 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsFtnfwest

Still bracing myself for news about Leif on 16:34 - Sep 20 by homer_123

Bobby wakes up in the shower moment, right?

Misses a rubbish year completely but wakes up and is still married to Pam (in her prime..)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024