Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Axel Tuanzebe 08:15 - Sep 25 with 1928 viewsThai_Blue

I wonder if he's fit enough to make his debut against Wolves on Tuesday
Axel Tuanzebe on 09:32 - Sep 25 with 1793 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

It will be interested to see how he fits in, especially as Baggott and Edmondson are rightly in need of game time.

I actually wonder if we will ever see Edmondson play in the league again, he seems to be totally out of favour.
Axel Tuanzebe on 09:40 - Sep 25 with 1761 viewsPinewoodblue

Axel Tuanzebe on 09:32 - Sep 25 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

It will be interested to see how he fits in, especially as Baggott and Edmondson are rightly in need of game time.

I actually wonder if we will ever see Edmondson play in the league again, he seems to be totally out of favour.

While we have named a full squad there are players who will need to step aside for any new signings in January.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Axel Tuanzebe on 09:54 - Sep 25 with 1702 viewsSomethingBlue

I'd be stunned, hasn't even played for the U21s yet has he, so putting him in against a Prem club is very unlikely. Think it'll be a long time til we see him in the first team, maybe not even until (/if) Burgess goes to the Asian Cup. Now watch him start obvs.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Axel Tuanzebe on 10:39 - Sep 25 with 1496 viewstractorboy1978

Axel Tuanzebe on 09:54 - Sep 25 by SomethingBlue

I'd be stunned, hasn't even played for the U21s yet has he, so putting him in against a Prem club is very unlikely. Think it'll be a long time til we see him in the first team, maybe not even until (/if) Burgess goes to the Asian Cup. Now watch him start obvs.

Agree, we've got absolutely no need to rush him whatsoever given how well Burgess and Woolfy are playing.
Axel Tuanzebe on 12:08 - Sep 25 with 1282 viewsX0Y0

I would be very surprised if he played any part.

When he signed, at the beginning of the month, McKenna stated that his fitness level is equivalent to the start of preseason training. Given preseason typically lasts ~8 weeks then that would suggest he would be in contention to feature from November. I would guess we're aiming to give him competitive minutes after the Novement international break, weekend of the 18th.
Axel Tuanzebe on 12:34 - Sep 25 with 1190 viewsLion

I don't think so yet, they are going to be very careful with him, with the current defence doing well ( or at the very least with the team scoring more than we concede ) there is no need to rush him and as someone else posted, he hasn't even played for under 21's yet. I expect KMc to opt for Slicker to start but you never know, I hear Christian Walton is training well and very close to returning...

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Axel Tuanzebe on 13:48 - Sep 25 with 1034 viewsWickets

Axel Tuanzebe on 12:08 - Sep 25 by X0Y0

I would be very surprised if he played any part.

When he signed, at the beginning of the month, McKenna stated that his fitness level is equivalent to the start of preseason training. Given preseason typically lasts ~8 weeks then that would suggest he would be in contention to feature from November. I would guess we're aiming to give him competitive minutes after the Novement international break, weekend of the 18th.

Your more than likely right but KM does have a little previous for chucking in an unfit player in a cup match as he did it with Aluco a few days after he had said he's had no pre season .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024