Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. 20:28 - Oct 3 with 895 viewsblueprint

I know they don’t show replays but do they not have the atmos microphones or is it a bit dead tonight?
Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 20:29 - Oct 3 with 885 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was thinking that. I also think the commentator believes the noise coming from BA is the coming from the Hull lot.

CHAPPERS!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 20:33 - Oct 3 with 848 viewsiamatractorboy

One camera, one commentator and very probably one microphone haha
Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 820 viewsSitfcB

Tuesday night games are always a bit quieter than Saturdays, not every single home game is going to be an amazing atmosphere, not at any ground.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 818 viewsoldburian

I still cannot get it on. Anyone else?
Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 21:01 - Oct 3 with 747 viewsLord_Lucan

It's on TV?

I've paid for a £10 match pass

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 21:04 - Oct 3 with 724 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Must be the Sky feed then? First half you could hear Town pretty much singing throughout.
Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 21:06 - Oct 3 with 710 viewsgainsboroughblue

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 21:04 - Oct 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Must be the Sky feed then? First half you could hear Town pretty much singing throughout.

You can hear noise, just not very loud.

Also, the tannoy playing 'Hey Jude' totally drowned out the crowd noise. Dunno if that was the same for people inside the ground.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 21:08]

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 21:48 - Oct 3 with 645 viewsgainsboroughblue

Turned Radio Suffolk on at the end of the game on red button and the crowd noise came across much, much more. I reckon it's an audio thing on the RB.

Login to get fewer ads

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 22:06 - Oct 3 with 583 viewsstrikalite

Watching on the red button PR seems very quite. on 20:37 - Oct 3 by oldburian

I still cannot get it on. Anyone else?

Nope couldn't get it either, annoying, couldn't get saints game either, never had a problem before on red button.

Saw go goals on SSN as they went in so not all bad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024