Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
V1 Block to be released for Preston match 10:41 - Oct 4 with 1064 viewstivo

Awaiting club statement
V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 14:54 - Oct 5 with 947 viewstivo

Released
V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 880 viewsScotBlue

We really need to get a better ticketing system. Have just gone on and looked at the block and obvious that some tickets have been bought that will ultimately leave odd tickets. Should only be able to book without leaving odd seats i.e from row ends or for the system to allow to book from a specific seat in mid block outwards so if you don't want to sit at the end of a row you could select the middle of the row.
V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 842 viewsDarkBrandon

V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 15:57 - Oct 5 by ScotBlue

We really need to get a better ticketing system. Have just gone on and looked at the block and obvious that some tickets have been bought that will ultimately leave odd tickets. Should only be able to book without leaving odd seats i.e from row ends or for the system to allow to book from a specific seat in mid block outwards so if you don't want to sit at the end of a row you could select the middle of the row.

I’d agree if there were lots of single seats left around the rest of the stadium, but typically there aren’t.

Either there are enough people who go along by themselves, or groups are splitting up. It would be interesting to know which it is
V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 836 viewsZx1988

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I think that it can often be a difficult system to get right.

I've had a few instances trying to book tickets where such systems are in place, where I've wanted to book two tickets but the majority of remaining seats are in blocks of three. As a result, it's been a case of either having to settle for lesser seats that won't leave a single seat left, or not booking at all.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 18:48 - Oct 5 with 717 viewstivo

It's available on the platform already. It has been recommended but not taken up :)
V1 Block to be released for Preston match on 19:24 - Oct 5 with 665 viewsChris_ITFC

Roll up, roll up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024