Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now 16:35 - Oct 12 with 16978 viewsMaySixth

you know, you've made your point

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 16:49 - Oct 12 with 6064 viewsbackwaywhen

Israel is wanting to revenge that cowardly act from Hamas , can’t see this ending well IMO
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 17:05 - Oct 12 with 6002 viewstonybied

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 16:49 - Oct 12 by backwaywhen

Israel is wanting to revenge that cowardly act from Hamas , can’t see this ending well IMO

I think your sentence is more fitting if you miss the last 2 words out.
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 17:09 - Oct 12 with 5979 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Both sides are intent on annihilating each other. Those who have least power to affect that choice will continue to suffer the most.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 17:22 - Oct 12 with 5928 viewsnoggin

Both sides are feckin evil.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 17:38 - Oct 12 with 5870 viewsBlueForYou

Israel will flatten Gaza & won't stop until Hamas are totally destroyed. It won't be pretty.
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 17:47 - Oct 12 with 5811 viewsnoggin

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 17:38 - Oct 12 by BlueForYou

Israel will flatten Gaza & won't stop until Hamas are totally destroyed. It won't be pretty.

"It won't be pretty."

Or legal.

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:06 - Oct 12 with 5719 viewsBlueForYou

Watching the news has been extremely depressing the last few days.
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:11 - Oct 12 with 5709 viewsgtsb1966

Also the cutting off of water,food and medicine really doesn't sit right with me. Killing more people isn't the answer. The children don't understand. It's heartbreaking.
Login to get fewer ads

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 5688 viewsBlueBadger

Can someone spare a thought for Nigel Farage at this time, as the English FA have decided not to fly the Israeli flag at the next England game?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1823048/nigel-farage-wembley-stadium-row-israe

Yes, this Nigel Farage.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/us-jewish-lobby-nigel-farage-powe
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 18:19]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:16 - Oct 12 with 5677 viewsBlueNomad

Interestingly this is one of the least polarised places to discuss the situation
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:22 - Oct 12 with 5636 viewsSarge

They've been systematically trying to erase Palestinian people for years already. Now that they will consider themselves justified in doing it's not going to stop until Gaza is completely flattened.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 18:24]
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:22 - Oct 12 with 5633 viewsVic

Can we shift this one over to the general forum Phil?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:59 - Oct 12 with 5467 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:16 - Oct 12 by BlueNomad

Interestingly this is one of the least polarised places to discuss the situation

I would imagine that quite rightly there will be total condemnation of the actions by the IDF on here. No ifs, buts, understanding or whabouttery.

As far as I’m concerned Netanyahu should stand trial for war crimes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 19:26 - Oct 12 with 5412 viewsLaManga

The ground war is about to start. We haven't seen anything yet. Hamas have fcuked around and are about to find out.

I feel very sorry for the innocent Palestinian people.
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 19:57 - Oct 12 with 5287 viewsBuffaloBill

Not while the evil bas tards still do stuff like this, it further entrenches Isrealis. Disgraceful

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 19:59 - Oct 12 with 5238 viewsnoggin

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 19:57 - Oct 12 by BuffaloBill

Not while the evil bas tards still do stuff like this, it further entrenches Isrealis. Disgraceful

Is that children from Gaza?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:07 - Oct 12 with 5120 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 18:59 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

I would imagine that quite rightly there will be total condemnation of the actions by the IDF on here. No ifs, buts, understanding or whabouttery.

As far as I’m concerned Netanyahu should stand trial for war crimes.

Which actions are you referring to, the bombing, siege or both....just for clarity.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:10 - Oct 12 with 5095 viewsstickymockwell

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 19:59 - Oct 12 by noggin

I just don't get how it's legal for a government to bomb civilians and block off humanitarian routes? Hamas are a terrorist organisation that are hated by the Palestinian regime. Its not the government or its civilians that have orchestrated this.
Israel are committing their own war crimes now and they haven't got a table to sit down with the enemy to stop this. They can only raise Palestine to the ground or work out better ways to protect their people.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 20:11]

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:12 - Oct 12 with 5047 viewsnoggin

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:10 - Oct 12 by stickymockwell

I just don't get how it's legal for a government to bomb civilians and block off humanitarian routes? Hamas are a terrorist organisation that are hated by the Palestinian regime. Its not the government or its civilians that have orchestrated this.
Israel are committing their own war crimes now and they haven't got a table to sit down with the enemy to stop this. They can only raise Palestine to the ground or work out better ways to protect their people.

It's not legal.

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:16 - Oct 12 with 5032 viewsLaManga

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:10 - Oct 12 by stickymockwell

Hamas have military units and arms within residential areas, including schools and hospitals, so civilians are used as human shields.

Hopefully when the ground invasion happens, the Israelis can hit more specific targets, and wipe out Hamas.
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:17 - Oct 12 with 5010 viewsredrickstuhaart

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:16 - Oct 12 by LaManga

Hamas have military units and arms within residential areas, including schools and hospitals, so civilians are used as human shields.

Hopefully when the ground invasion happens, the Israelis can hit more specific targets, and wipe out Hamas.

Maybe they could have stopped annexing territory and bulldozing palestinian homes 20 years ago, and this situation may not have arisen.

Wiping people out creates more martyrs and hatred.
I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:18 - Oct 12 with 4992 viewsnoggin

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:16 - Oct 12 by LaManga

Serious question... Where should the civilians go to not be considered 'human shields'?

Does it matter....? on 20:19 - Oct 12 with 4989 viewsBloots

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 19:59 - Oct 12 by noggin

....a child is a child.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Does it matter....? on 20:22 - Oct 12 with 4944 viewsnoggin

Does it matter....? on 20:19 - Oct 12 by Bloots

....a child is a child.

Indeed, but I was replying to a statement that suggested that Israel shouldn't stop bombing, as long as people are ripping down posters in London.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 20:24]

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:26 - Oct 12 with 4810 viewsLaManga

I think it might be time to stop bombing kids in Gaza now on 20:17 - Oct 12 by redrickstuhaart

Maybe they could have stopped annexing territory and bulldozing palestinian homes 20 years ago, and this situation may not have arisen.

Wiping people out creates more martyrs and hatred.

Sure, there are lots of 'buts' and 'whatabouts'. I hear that. Unfortunately it has arisen, and what else are Israel supposed to do now? Nothing?

Hamas want every Jew dead... man, women and child. They are quite clear about that. They demonstrated it on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024