Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync 19:37 - Oct 28 with 1572 viewsSW1_Blue

The Town TV coverage definitely had a lag between the sound and then the picture. It's ruining the coverage imho. Please ITFC sort this out as it's been going in for some time now.

Sausages.

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 19:47 - Oct 28 with 1548 viewsBuhrer

Had this issue, though it was only just out of sync and noticed it during first half.

Bigger annoyance for me was them choosing to show extended shots of their subs/manager/kieron dyer ... while the ball was in play.
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 20:05 - Oct 28 with 1526 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah. You know a shot isn't going in because of the commentary. A real pain tbh.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 20:10 - Oct 28 with 1512 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

Agreed, knew their first goal had gone in whilst it was still mid air.
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 20:12 - Oct 28 with 1505 viewsLeoMuff

It’s fecking annoying !

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 20:21 - Oct 28 with 1496 viewsRozz

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 19:47 - Oct 28 by Buhrer

Had this issue, though it was only just out of sync and noticed it during first half.

Bigger annoyance for me was them choosing to show extended shots of their subs/manager/kieron dyer ... while the ball was in play.

This. They cut to Bundu sitting on the bench for a good 10-15 seconds while the ball was in play, then again a few seconds later. Did my head in.
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 22:39 - Oct 28 with 1433 viewsAlexMathie

First experience of Town TV and was very impressed by the coverage and punditry with Lee and Milton, was a slick and professional show. Split second lag between sound and picture was the only issue, our first goal was on its way to their goalkeeper’s arms when the commentator shouted goal. Sound was fine in the studio, synced with what they were saying perfectly.

www.turfgame.com

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 23:52 - Oct 28 with 1357 viewsIPSWICHINIO

It's getting really frustrating now and as you've said, it's happened for about 6 games so far this season, which is unacceptable. Would very rarely happen when we were using iFollow, but even when it did happen (Barnsley away) it would get sorted during the game. Considering we're spending a lot more on TownTV subscription, you'd like to think if iFollow can sort it then so can they.
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 00:00 - Oct 29 with 1344 viewsredrickstuhaart

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 23:52 - Oct 28 by IPSWICHINIO

It's getting really frustrating now and as you've said, it's happened for about 6 games so far this season, which is unacceptable. Would very rarely happen when we were using iFollow, but even when it did happen (Barnsley away) it would get sorted during the game. Considering we're spending a lot more on TownTV subscription, you'd like to think if iFollow can sort it then so can they.

Has someone made them aware? Its only half a second but it does spoil goals.
Login to get fewer ads

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 00:08 - Oct 29 with 1332 viewsIPSWICHINIO

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 00:00 - Oct 29 by redrickstuhaart

Has someone made them aware? Its only half a second but it does spoil goals.

I have just sent them an email so will post their reply in here if/once I get it.
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 07:33 - Oct 29 with 1248 viewsSawtrich

The sound issue is very frustrating, I don't think it has happened at any away games so is a problem with Town TV.
Yesterday the close ups of the bench while the ball was in play was ridiculous.
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 14:59 - Oct 30 with 1133 viewsIPSWICHINIO

I've received a reply from the club:

We deeply apologise for the audio syncing issue that has affected your viewing experience. We really value any feedback which will help us to improve TownTV so thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Though the issue was being looked into and adjusted during Saturday's game, we have flagged this up as something that urgently needs addressing and completely understand that this is something we must get right from the start.

We will continue to work with our production team on these essential improvements and will monitor this during every stream to bring the best viewing experience to our supporters.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2023 15:01]
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 15:08 - Oct 30 with 1102 viewsDaninthecampo

Do we now provide/sell the visuals to the other teams/ ifollow now? I got annoyed with the lag so switched to the Plymouth stream and the comms were perfectly in sync with the picture.
Also agree with filming the people on the bench when the ball is in play is ridiculous!
Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 15:43 - Oct 30 with 1068 viewsIPSWICHINIO

Town TV Sound/ Picture not in sync on 15:08 - Oct 30 by Daninthecampo

Do we now provide/sell the visuals to the other teams/ ifollow now? I got annoyed with the lag so switched to the Plymouth stream and the comms were perfectly in sync with the picture.
Also agree with filming the people on the bench when the ball is in play is ridiculous!

I didn't even know that was a possibility. How did you manage to switch to the Plymouth stream, was it just a case of logging into their system using same details as TownTV or?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024