Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a few thoughts on yesterdays game 18:21 - Oct 29 with 827 viewsjaykay

took me back to the late 60s early 70s to see a thin blue line separating the fans in the upper cobbold. if morsy won the toss why did he choose to attack the north stand first half. i thought we always liked to attack the north stand 2nd half.
plymouth were a decent side, don't think they need to worry about relegation.
didn't think chaplin and wolfie were at the top of their game.mind you they have set a high bar.
love to see hutch take on his man but his end product yesterday wasn't the best . loved the way the crowd gave hladky a standing ovation for his world class save

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

a few thoughts on yesterdays game on 18:25 - Oct 29 with 772 viewspointofblue

"if morsy won the toss why did he choose to attack the north stand first half. i thought we always liked to attack the north stand 2nd half."

Think there was a risk that the sun may have been in the keeper's eyes at the SBR end during the first half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

This is correct, we chose to swap ends. (n/t) on 18:28 - Oct 29 with 747 viewsBloots

a few thoughts on yesterdays game on 18:25 - Oct 29 by pointofblue

"if morsy won the toss why did he choose to attack the north stand first half. i thought we always liked to attack the north stand 2nd half."

Think there was a risk that the sun may have been in the keeper's eyes at the SBR end during the first half.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024