Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world 19:04 - Oct 29 with 78783 viewsGlasgowBlue

As per Dan's idea, this is the one thread for posting anti semitism awareness in the aftermath of the 7/11 pogrom.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world

[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 13:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 19:08 - Oct 29 with 19308 viewsPerublue

Bloody hell that's awful.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 19:14 - Oct 29 with 19244 viewsgtsb1966

Government sponsored. Its exactly what Putin wants isn't it.
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 19:43 - Oct 29 with 19101 viewsDJR

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 19:14 - Oct 29 by gtsb1966

Government sponsored. Its exactly what Putin wants isn't it.

It's shocking but the following (from the following article) suggests what is going on in Dagestan is not sponsored by Putin.

"The war in Palestine creates conditions for the political mobilization of Muslim communities, which, like in Arab countries, has a great potential for protest. In Dagestan, police broke up several spontaneous demonstrations of solidarity with Palestinians on October 17. "The protesters were dispersed, as if they were against Russia, and not against Israel!” writes the author of a local Telegram channel."

https://jacobin.com/2023/10/vladimir-putin-russia-israel-palestine-gaza-middle-e
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:09 - Oct 29 with 18996 viewsMattinLondon

I’m not suggesting that antisemitism doesn’t exist or that antisemitism isn’t on the rise. But that is Russia where large scale protests like that need to have the backing of Putin. Surly Putin is encouraging this in order to create some sort of distraction from what is happening in Ukraine?
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:16 - Oct 29 with 18950 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:09 - Oct 29 by MattinLondon

I’m not suggesting that antisemitism doesn’t exist or that antisemitism isn’t on the rise. But that is Russia where large scale protests like that need to have the backing of Putin. Surly Putin is encouraging this in order to create some sort of distraction from what is happening in Ukraine?

Putin met with officials from Hamas and from Iran last week, under the guise of 'negotiating a peace'.

Make of that what you will.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:29 - Oct 29 with 18841 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody animals

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:50 - Oct 29 with 18734 viewsLord_Lucan

One of my best mates died Sunday night, he was a Pakistani Muslim, albeit a bad one as he didn’t like Pakistanis or Muslims.

His family though are more mainstream and I went to see the family Monday night in London, must admit when I got off the tube that if I was Jewish with either the Payos or a skull cap then I didn’t think I would have lasted long. There is some crazy stuff going down in London.

I’d be sh1tting a brick.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 18667 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This is exactly what Hamas wanted.

Unfortunately, I think Netanyahu's actions are feeding it too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 18653 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:50 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

One of my best mates died Sunday night, he was a Pakistani Muslim, albeit a bad one as he didn’t like Pakistanis or Muslims.

His family though are more mainstream and I went to see the family Monday night in London, must admit when I got off the tube that if I was Jewish with either the Payos or a skull cap then I didn’t think I would have lasted long. There is some crazy stuff going down in London.

I’d be sh1tting a brick.

Sorry to hear that LL. And yeah, the world’s off its head at the moment.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:02 - Oct 29 with 18606 viewsLord_Lucan

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 20:55 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

This is exactly what Hamas wanted.

Unfortunately, I think Netanyahu's actions are feeding it too.

I posted the underneath earlier on our Lads WhatsApp group.

I am actually more optimistic than most when it comes to the whole conflict. I think Hamas went too far, pretty much like the IRA did in Enniskillen. In doing this Hamas will lose some support and on the other side people will be more aware of the Palestinian plight due to the mass media coverage. It could lead to peace.

Although - I might have to rethink. the rent a mobs are VERY strong at the moment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:03 - Oct 29 with 18585 viewsGlasgowBlue

This tweet is from Dilly Hussain, Deputy editor of 5 Pillars, writer for the Huffington Post, contributor to Al Jazeera and columnist for Middle East Eye.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:05 - Oct 29 with 18567 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:03 - Oct 29 by GlasgowBlue

This tweet is from Dilly Hussain, Deputy editor of 5 Pillars, writer for the Huffington Post, contributor to Al Jazeera and columnist for Middle East Eye.

WTAF? What’s wrong with some people?

PS. I can’t imagine that’ll stay up for long and he’s soon likely to be an ex-contributor to the Huff Post.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 21:07]

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:05 - Oct 29 with 18564 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:02 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

I posted the underneath earlier on our Lads WhatsApp group.

I am actually more optimistic than most when it comes to the whole conflict. I think Hamas went too far, pretty much like the IRA did in Enniskillen. In doing this Hamas will lose some support and on the other side people will be more aware of the Palestinian plight due to the mass media coverage. It could lead to peace.

Although - I might have to rethink. the rent a mobs are VERY strong at the moment.

The path to peace involves a desire for it and a willingness to compromise in order to achieve it from both sides. I am not sure that desire is there from those in power on either side at the moment but let's hope and pray it soon is for the sake of those most affected (who don't have the power at all).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:14 - Oct 29 with 18490 viewsLord_Lucan

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:05 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

The path to peace involves a desire for it and a willingness to compromise in order to achieve it from both sides. I am not sure that desire is there from those in power on either side at the moment but let's hope and pray it soon is for the sake of those most affected (who don't have the power at all).

That’s what I was getting at.

I would have hoped the crazy atrocities my Hamas and the media led condemnation of Israel gov might lead to the collapse of both.

Unfortunately America is the key.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:22 - Oct 29 with 18452 viewsDJR

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:05 - Oct 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

This from the Guardian illustrates your point.

"Then the last line of the readout, from the White House: “President Biden and President Sisi affirmed their commitment to work together to set the conditions for a durable and sustainable peace in the Middle East to include the establishment of a Palestinian state.”

That’s what the US president discusses with the president who is not at war with anyone but, apparently, not with the prime minister who is at war."
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:30 - Oct 29 with 18396 viewsredrickstuhaart

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:22 - Oct 29 by DJR

This from the Guardian illustrates your point.

"Then the last line of the readout, from the White House: “President Biden and President Sisi affirmed their commitment to work together to set the conditions for a durable and sustainable peace in the Middle East to include the establishment of a Palestinian state.”

That’s what the US president discusses with the president who is not at war with anyone but, apparently, not with the prime minister who is at war."

Regrettably much of this was undermined by Trump. There is a long way to go before a 2 state solution is even back under serious discussion.
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:50 - Oct 29 with 18309 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We would all be in a whole world of trouble if the citizens of countries had to answer for the actions of their governments. This conflict is bringing out the very worst in both citizens and governments. The few acts of hope have all too little light shone upon them.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:16 - Oct 29 with 18213 viewsLord_Lucan

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:30 - Oct 29 by redrickstuhaart

Regrettably much of this was undermined by Trump. There is a long way to go before a 2 state solution is even back under serious discussion.

I’m sorry but that is complete bollucks, you are obviously not a historian.

Since the formation of Israel USA has pumped more than £200 billion into supporting Israel. Long esteemed alleged serial rapists JFK and Clinton both strongly supported Israel to the hilt. In fact JFK formed the term “Special relationship” back in the early 60’s

Presidents of both parties have always shown 100% support to Israel.

Tvvat Trump was no better and no worse.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:38 - Oct 29 with 18125 viewsredrickstuhaart

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:16 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

Since the formation of Israel USA has pumped more than £200 billion into supporting Israel. Long esteemed alleged serial rapists JFK and Clinton both strongly supported Israel to the hilt. In fact JFK formed the term “Special relationship” back in the early 60’s

No. Its not. Trump actively undermined the prospects of progress.

He basically gave a green light to Israeli ambitions to Jerusalem. Amongst other things.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/28/donald-trump-middle-east-peace-pla
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:50 - Oct 29 with 18071 viewsLord_Lucan

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:38 - Oct 29 by redrickstuhaart

He basically gave a green light to Israeli ambitions to Jerusalem. Amongst other things.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/28/donald-trump-middle-east-peace-pla

He did nothing different to any previous USA president. 100%. They are too embodied in the whole thing, they also have 100’s of military basis across the Middle East and the deal is what the deal is. USA have the bases in a deal that they control the Israel situation and at the same time let their allies do what they want - ie SA knocking the feck out of Yemen. USA has, and always has had many very important Jewish people within big.gov, FBI, CIA and also the real important organisations that neither you or I know about.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 23:15]

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:57 - Oct 29 with 17985 viewspointofblue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:16 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

His plan to move the embassy to Jerusalem was both idiotic and disastrous.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 23:04 - Oct 29 with 17946 viewsPerublue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:38 - Oct 29 by redrickstuhaart

I actually presumed you meant the Jerusalem thing and the unpopularity of such a "public" move to the Islamic World diplomatically.

Sadly this will all still be going on long after we have all met our various Gods.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 23:18 - Oct 29 with 17909 viewsLord_Lucan

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 22:57 - Oct 29 by pointofblue

His plan to move the embassy to Jerusalem was both idiotic and disastrous.

Not denying that, but a lot of people (mostly everyone) should do a bit of serious research into the problem and stop waving a flag.

Flag wavers are the problem.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 23:22 - Oct 29 with 17881 viewspositivity

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 23:18 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

Not denying that, but a lot of people (mostly everyone) should do a bit of serious research into the problem and stop waving a flag.

Flag wavers are the problem.

donald trump's "flag-waving" for netanyahu's israel and standing behind netanyahu's west bank settlements did a great deal more damage to the peace efforts than attempting to negotiate a two-state solution (as previous presidents have done).
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 23:28]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 23:42 - Oct 29 with 17799 viewsLord_Lucan

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 23:22 - Oct 29 by positivity

donald trump's "flag-waving" for netanyahu's israel and standing behind netanyahu's west bank settlements did a great deal more damage to the peace efforts than attempting to negotiate a two-state solution (as previous presidents have done).
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 23:28]

You are probably younger than me so you haven't been in real time re the 100% continuation of USA presidents over the years since the formation of Israel to back Israel no matter no what!

The whole thing has been going on since 1948 so to try and blame the thing on
Tw$t Trump is daft.

USA is the key but they have so many global back deals going on that they will not change, it is all down to political persuasion on the planet, arms and money.

It is not about, and never has been about Donald Duck Trump.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024