Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world 19:04 - Oct 29 with 77091 viewsGlasgowBlue

As per Dan's idea, this is the one thread for posting anti semitism awareness in the aftermath of the 7/11 pogrom.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world

[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 13:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

He could have deleted it... on 14:06 - Dec 6 with 2492 viewsBloots

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 14:02 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

That was an error. Reported by many but also corrected many times since.

There are also getting on for 20,000 deaths that can be attributed to Israel's murderous attack.

....he didn't.

He still could, he wont.

53,000 retweets, 128,000 likes.

Misrepresentation and propaganda indeed.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 14:12 - Dec 6 with 2456 viewsDarth_Koont

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 14:04 - Dec 6 by Blueschev

I don't have speakers on my computer, but what are the chants they are referring to? Does it say? I'm no expert on US law but I'm pretty sure that calling for the genocide of any group of people would be illegal, despite the 1st amendment.

"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" has been characterised as genocidal by many even if that's clearly not the meaning in that context.

Or the misheard chant “We charge you with genocide” that was characterised as "We want Jewish genocide".

As I said further up, if someone is calling for the genocide of Jews in those precise terms where nobody can be in any doubt then I don't think that this would be excused on campus. That would qualify as bullying, intimidation and harassment.

Pronouns: He/Him

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 14:12 - Dec 6 with 2466 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 14:02 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

That was an error. Reported by many but also corrected many times since.

There are also getting on for 20,000 deaths that can be attributed to Israel's murderous attack.

He's had six weeks to delete or edit that tweet and he has chosen not to do so.

Stop excusing this grubby little man.

Iron Lion Zion

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 14:13 - Dec 6 with 2459 viewseireblue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 13:59 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Then you need to read more about this issue if you think that's the right analogy.

That’s quite an amusing thing to image.

Darth explaining to a black/jewish audience that they should read more about racism in order to understand context and nuances a bit better.

Yep, as I said generous best case.
Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 14:19 - Dec 6 with 2438 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 14:12 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

He's had six weeks to delete or edit that tweet and he has chosen not to do so.

Stop excusing this grubby little man.

Gmpf.

Says the poster who has posted more unsubstantiated accusations and misrepresentations on here than anyone else. And hasn't come clean about any of them.

I think Corbyn isn't right here on the detail but still correct on the overall context. Should he correct the detail? Probably, yes. But it's not a biggie considering the IDF have targeted hospitals and healthcare failities as Hamas infrastructure.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 14:20 - Dec 6 with 2423 viewsDarth_Koont

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 14:13 - Dec 6 by eireblue

That’s quite an amusing thing to image.

Darth explaining to a black/jewish audience that they should read more about racism in order to understand context and nuances a bit better.

Yep, as I said generous best case.

I meant read more about the hearing.

Yeah but, yeah but.... on 14:23 - Dec 6 with 2420 viewsBloots

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 14:19 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Gmpf.

Says the poster who has posted more unsubstantiated accusations and misrepresentations on here than anyone else. And hasn't come clean about any of them.

I think Corbyn isn't right here on the detail but still correct on the overall context. Should he correct the detail? Probably, yes. But it's not a biggie considering the IDF have targeted hospitals and healthcare failities as Hamas infrastructure.

....whatabout?

"It's not a biggie".

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yeah but, yeah but.... on 14:28 - Dec 6 with 2387 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah but, yeah but.... on 14:23 - Dec 6 by Bloots

....whatabout?

"It's not a biggie".

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ooooh. Handbags from Bloots.

I'll file that under Troll Tears.

Login to get fewer ads

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:05 - Dec 6 with 2285 viewsGlasgowBlue

Gmpf.

The lowest living organism on this planet was discovered in April of this year. The Izu-Ogasawara fish, logged at 8,336 metres under the sea.

Until now.

With his latest series of posts, Koonters has managed to go even lower.

Iron Lion Zion

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:05 - Dec 6 with 2283 viewsgiant_stow

Gmpf.

"It's not a biggie' is a remarkable choice of words

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:07 - Dec 6 with 2268 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:05 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

The lowest living organism on this planet was discovered in April of this year. The Izu-Ogasawara fish, logged at 8,336 metres under the sea.

Until now.

With his latest series of posts, Koonters has managed to go even lower.

Yawn. Stop posting smeary shyte.

I'll never reach down to your level.

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:10 - Dec 6 with 2253 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:05 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

"It's not a biggie' is a remarkable choice of words

Well, it doesn't change the context of the horrific war on the Gazan civilian population.

So, are you still going along with the idea that you are allowed to call for the genocide of Jews on these campuses?

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:22 - Dec 6 with 2207 viewsZapers

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 13:37 - Dec 6 by redrickstuhaart

Context is always relevant.

In what way is context relevant to the question the senator posed?

The answer is yes or no!!
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:26 - Dec 6 with 2180 viewsZapers

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 13:53 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

In what context could calling for the genocide of Jews be acceptable? I genuinely don't understand

There is no context, not in a sane mind.

The answer the senator requested, as she continuously pointed out, is simple. Yes or no.
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:26 - Dec 6 with 2166 viewsDarth_Koont

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:22 - Dec 6 by Zapers

In what way is context relevant to the question the senator posed?

The answer is yes or no!!

Jesus wept.

This is why framing issues via social media with its hot takes and clipped videos is so bad. People literally don't know what they're getting angry about.

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:34 - Dec 6 with 2136 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:10 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Well, it doesn't change the context of the horrific war on the Gazan civilian population.

So, are you still going along with the idea that you are allowed to call for the genocide of Jews on these campuses?

It really does change the context of the conflict *if*you accept that Palestinians were responsible for those 100s of deaths.

I'm not keen on your rephrasing of my question either tbh, but I'm none the wiser despite your post back there. The presidents were asked a question in principal, not about the specific incident and they appeared to answer it depends on context - I'm still left wondering in what context would calling for genocide of anyone be acceptable.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:37 - Dec 6 with 2127 viewsZapers

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:26 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Jesus wept.

This is why framing issues via social media with its hot takes and clipped videos is so bad. People literally don't know what they're getting angry about.

I repeat, there is no context, at least in a sane mind.
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:44 - Dec 6 with 2109 viewsblueasfook

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 14:12 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" has been characterised as genocidal by many even if that's clearly not the meaning in that context.

Or the misheard chant “We charge you with genocide” that was characterised as "We want Jewish genocide".

As I said further up, if someone is calling for the genocide of Jews in those precise terms where nobody can be in any doubt then I don't think that this would be excused on campus. That would qualify as bullying, intimidation and harassment.

There is literally one person in this thread trying to downplay the video above. What a surprise it's you.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:56 - Dec 6 with 2070 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:34 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

It really does change the context of the conflict *if*you accept that Palestinians were responsible for those 100s of deaths.

I'm not keen on your rephrasing of my question either tbh, but I'm none the wiser despite your post back there. The presidents were asked a question in principal, not about the specific incident and they appeared to answer it depends on context - I'm still left wondering in what context would calling for genocide of anyone be acceptable.

Most people now accept that it was a failed Palestinian rocket. Certainly, that's the reasonable response given the available evidence and independent of whatever Israel says. Should Corbyn delete or correct that post even though it doesn't change the underlying context of the bombardment of a civilian population? Yes. It's obviously too much for certain people even if it was a mistake based on misreporting at the time. But accuracy is important too.

As for being perpetually "none the wiser", why don't you look into the stuff you are commenting on, especially the stuff that you're getting worked up about? It's pretty clear that the highlighted video isn't a fair reflection of the hearing and what the university leaders were actually being asked about.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 16:03 - Dec 6 with 2054 viewsDarth_Koont

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:44 - Dec 6 by blueasfook

There is literally one person in this thread trying to downplay the video above. What a surprise it's you.

It's no surprise to me that I have to counter another sh!t-witted take from the shy and not so shy right.

That's what passes for politics nowadays. And not just on here.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 16:06 - Dec 6 with 2038 viewsDarth_Koont

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 15:37 - Dec 6 by Zapers

I repeat, there is no context, at least in a sane mind.

It's interesting you bring up sanity.

Based on a short clip missing context, I think the wilful twisting and misreading of this is insane.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 16:10 - Dec 6 with 2026 viewslowhouseblue

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 13:28 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

But her point was that it would have to be termed as "conduct" to break the "Code of conduct" which is more of a legal responsibility argument than the blanket condemnation you clearly expect.

It sounded to me that they weren't talking about general principles, no doubt because that wouldn't be part of the university's remit.

so you think it ok for a university to have a code of conduct which doesn't define calling for the genocide of an entire race as "conduct"? do you think they should have some procedure for dealing with such behaviour on their campus? or is such behaviour ok and those affected by it should just suck it up?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 16:13 - Dec 6 with 2002 viewsDarth_Koont

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 16:10 - Dec 6 by lowhouseblue

so you think it ok for a university to have a code of conduct which doesn't define calling for the genocide of an entire race as "conduct"? do you think they should have some procedure for dealing with such behaviour on their campus? or is such behaviour ok and those affected by it should just suck it up?

Oh FFS

This discussion is getting thicker by the minute.

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 16:26 - Dec 6 with 1991 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 15:56 - Dec 6 by Darth_Koont

Most people now accept that it was a failed Palestinian rocket. Certainly, that's the reasonable response given the available evidence and independent of whatever Israel says. Should Corbyn delete or correct that post even though it doesn't change the underlying context of the bombardment of a civilian population? Yes. It's obviously too much for certain people even if it was a mistake based on misreporting at the time. But accuracy is important too.

As for being perpetually "none the wiser", why don't you look into the stuff you are commenting on, especially the stuff that you're getting worked up about? It's pretty clear that the highlighted video isn't a fair reflection of the hearing and what the university leaders were actually being asked about.

I'm not getting wound up - I can't think what's given you that idea - just asking a reasonable question. One that you're seemingly keen to avoid as besides the point or immaterial, when in fact, as a question in principal is more than a little important. .

Israel not being responsible for that hospital disaster absolutely does change the 'context of the bombardment of a civilian population' - it reminds everyone that there are two entities, not one with a hand in the war. Its funny how you want to lecture about social media misframing on this hearing, but are happy to write off the absolutely wrong reporting of the deaths of 100s as 'It's not a biggie'.

Well said sir. (n/t) on 16:29 - Dec 6 with 1975 viewsBloots

Yeah, but Corbyn.... on 16:26 - Dec 6 by giant_stow

I'm not getting wound up - I can't think what's given you that idea - just asking a reasonable question. One that you're seemingly keen to avoid as besides the point or immaterial, when in fact, as a question in principal is more than a little important. .

Israel not being responsible for that hospital disaster absolutely does change the 'context of the bombardment of a civilian population' - it reminds everyone that there are two entities, not one with a hand in the war. Its funny how you want to lecture about social media misframing on this hearing, but are happy to write off the absolutely wrong reporting of the deaths of 100s as 'It's not a biggie'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024