Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marco Silva pre match comments 10:16 - Oct 31 with 1150 viewsDaninthecampo

Fulham manager Marco Silva, speaking at his pre-match news conference: "The time between games is really short, in some positions we have solutions, in others because of injuries we don't have so many, so we have to be careful.

On Ipswich Town: "The way they have been playing, not just the results, they have been great. The way they have been doing it has been really impressive. Credit to Kieran [McKenna, Ipswich manager], I know what it is to be consistent in the Championship and they are showing this.

In the League Cup they beat a Premier League club [Wolves] in the last round, their confidence is as high as possible. But our run in the cup has been good, we have had two very different games against Tottenham and Norwich, so we want to keep in the competition."

Fulham manager Marco Silva on their ambitions in the League Cup: "Since I arrived, our aim is to win competitions.

"People ask why a manager didn't respect the competition if they make seven or eight changes, I understand the question, but I have a squad and our players deserve a chance to play.

"I am looking to be consistent as well, and give players a chance to show their quality. It gives us a chance for something special, to play at Wembley, and we are fighting for that."

Fulham manager Marco Silva on the schedule - they played Brighton on Sunday afternoon before Wednesday's game and then facing Man Utd inSaturday's early kick-off: "The early kick off is what it is, and we played on Sunday against Brighton because they have European competition. But now is the moment for me to find solutions, and start with a strong XI because we want to win."
Marco Silva pre match comments on 12:26 - Oct 31 with 779 viewsFreddies_Ears

Looks like a reserve side then. Good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024