Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. 21:12 - Nov 4 with 1110 viewsblueprint

I will be accompanying my Blackburn supporting Father in law tomorrow.

Hoping to see the weird natives getting all uptight and stressed .
Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 21:25 - Nov 4 with 1068 viewsNthQldITFC

Couple of products to help you fit in if you have to go in the home end:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BNX91XKQ
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08T3JR762

Use a strongish tape if you have to clap, but that really ought not be too much of a problem.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 21:39 - Nov 4 with 1026 viewsblueprint

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 21:25 - Nov 4 by NthQldITFC

Couple of products to help you fit in if you have to go in the home end:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BNX91XKQ
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08T3JR762

Use a strongish tape if you have to clap, but that really ought not be too much of a problem.

Thanks for the link. I’ll be with the away fans.
Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 967 viewsIllinoisblue

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 21:39 - Nov 4 by blueprint

Thanks for the link. I’ll be with the away fans.

You and about 300 others, I’m guessing. A bastard of a journey for an early kick off

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 23:22 - Nov 4 with 822 viewsblueprint

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 22:03 - Nov 4 by Illinoisblue

You and about 300 others, I’m guessing. A bastard of a journey for an early kick off

I don’t think they’ll be too many coming down from Lancashire. There will be 3 of us who are Town season ticket holders . I am sorely tempted to unfurl a Town flag during the game but I don’t think it would impress the Father in law if it meant we were chucked out.
Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 23:29 - Nov 4 with 805 viewsChurchman

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 23:22 - Nov 4 by blueprint

I don’t think they’ll be too many coming down from Lancashire. There will be 3 of us who are Town season ticket holders . I am sorely tempted to unfurl a Town flag during the game but I don’t think it would impress the Father in law if it meant we were chucked out.

If you are not with the away supporters best leave the flag at home, the gob shut, smile sweetly, pray for a Blackburn win and give the FiL a nice day. That way you get:
1. Brownie points from the misses
2. Brownie points from the FiL (you never know when they come in handy)
3. The opportunity of laughing at Norwich. A lot.

Enjoy the game,
Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 04:43 - Nov 5 with 679 viewsblueprint

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 23:29 - Nov 4 by Churchman

If you are not with the away supporters best leave the flag at home, the gob shut, smile sweetly, pray for a Blackburn win and give the FiL a nice day. That way you get:
1. Brownie points from the misses
2. Brownie points from the FiL (you never know when they come in handy)
3. The opportunity of laughing at Norwich. A lot.

Enjoy the game,

I’m with the Away fans. I think I’ll leave the flag at home and hope Rovers get at least a point. Anything but a win for the Budgies will be entertainment enough.
Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 07:38 - Nov 5 with 601 viewsChurchman

Off behind enemy lines tomorrow up the A140. on 04:43 - Nov 5 by blueprint

I’m with the Away fans. I think I’ll leave the flag at home and hope Rovers get at least a point. Anything but a win for the Budgies will be entertainment enough.

That’ll be fun. I’d still leave the flag at home.

BR are decent. They certainly were at PR and I can see them hurting Norwich. Enjoy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024