Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines 17:14 - Nov 5 with 1815 viewsblueprint

Good fun watching the Budgies getting torn a new one by Blackburn. They were absolute crap.

Carrot Rd was like a morgue throughout and even after the final whistle had blownby far the worst side I’ve seen this season.
Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 17:16 - Nov 5 with 1776 viewsgainsboroughblue

How many Blackburn made the trip?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 17:20 - Nov 5 with 1758 viewsblueprint

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 17:16 - Nov 5 by gainsboroughblue

How many Blackburn made the trip?

About 600 I reckon. Considering the Barclay is meant to be the loudest part of the stadium I could not believe how sedate they were. Not 1 but of interaction with the away fans. Bunch of squares.
Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 17:49 - Nov 5 with 1606 viewsnorfsufblue

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 17:20 - Nov 5 by blueprint

About 600 I reckon. Considering the Barclay is meant to be the loudest part of the stadium I could not believe how sedate they were. Not 1 but of interaction with the away fans. Bunch of squares.

As I commented elsewhere.... I take it a very downbeat mood, do you reckon we might have V2 available to us on 16thπŸ˜‰
Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 18:03 - Nov 5 with 1513 viewsNthQldITFC

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 17:20 - Nov 5 by blueprint

It sounded awful on the telly, worst I've ever heard a crowd including some of the Covid lockdown games! You could hear the players calls to each other pretty clearly, pretty much throughout the match, plus a background hum, so they hadn't got the mikes turned right down.

I assumed it would be toxic at some point, but there just seemed to be a joint booing for about ten seconds then silence. Things must to be grimmer than I thought. Oh dear!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 18:15 - Nov 5 with 1456 viewsChurchman

Thank you for you behind enemy lines dossier. I bet your FiL enjoyed it in addition to yourself.

I know they’ve been out of form but I was a bit surprised how dreadful they were. But for the harsh sending off it would have been even more ugly. As for the crowd, oh dear.
Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 18:27 - Nov 5 with 1373 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hope you wore colours.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon behind enemy lines on 18:37 - Nov 5 with 1290 viewsEpiphone

Always rated Smodics and he's now gone even higher in my estimations.Bring on 16/12!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024