Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if the worst happens 12:11 - Nov 10 with 2648 viewsCoastalblue

and horror of horrors we don't go up this season, and I'm really starting to believe we just might, where would that leave us for next season?

Clearly we don't really know on what commitment may be made in terms of bringing people in and the cost/level, and we perhaps have to keep an eye on what got us where we are and not upsetting the apple cart in terms of marquee style signings, but surely it would still put us well ahead of our curve?

You may argue that we tripped up in getting out of League One, but it's almost starting to feel like we've skipped at least a season on our return the Championship, and even should we lose out in the playoffs we must look a very attractive option for players moving forward, as opposed to a newly promoted side looking to stabilise.

Could we be heading into next season considered one of the 'big guns' from the outside with the attraction that brings? Does that mean that Prem ready players could be enticed with the belief they may well only require a season in the Championship?

I find it a little odd to be typing this, but regardless of how this season pans out have we been in a place as good as this since our 5th place finish?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So if the worst happens on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 244 viewsScuzzer

Where would it leave us? Still in the Championship...and seeing what the PL has become...I would be quite happy for that to happen.

Established 1968

So if the worst happens on 17:11 - Nov 10 with 232 viewsbaxterbasics

I think the worst will be we would likely lose McKenna. Players moving on we can cope with.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024