Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current outlook for tickets? 21:23 - Nov 13 with 1954 viewsSoCalTownFan

I am coming back to the UK for a couple of weeks and want to go the the Sunderland home game on 13th. Should I worry able being able to get tickets these days? Seems like tickets are available about a month before the game and I'll be there the moment general sale goes ahead, but also every game seems to be a full house!

Should I worry? I've got a American tractor boy here who will be SO excited to go to a game and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep!
Current outlook for tickets? on 22:06 - Nov 13 with 1833 viewssatsuma

If you’re ready as soon as they go on general sale I’m sure you’ll be fine. Good luck
Current outlook for tickets? on 22:21 - Nov 13 with 1801 viewsunstableblue

If you get on the ticket site bang on time for general sale you should be fine, worst case is you'll have to go restricted view, but those in the North and Churchman are not that bad.

You could get a membership to be 100%, but am sure won't be necessary.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:31 - Nov 13 with 1756 viewsSoCalTownFan

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:21 - Nov 13 by unstableblue

If you get on the ticket site bang on time for general sale you should be fine, worst case is you'll have to go restricted view, but those in the North and Churchman are not that bad.

You could get a membership to be 100%, but am sure won't be necessary.

Membership @£40 might be worth it but club site says "All priority sales dates will be limited to 1 ticket per Membership/Season Ticket", which means I would have to buy a membership for everyone in my party. That's NOT worth it!!

Thanks for the guidance, assuming the date they say tickets go on sale is midnight (is it??) that's 4pm for me so I can beat the locals who will probably be asleep!
Current outlook for tickets? on 22:35 - Nov 13 with 1742 viewsBent_double

Getting tickets in V1 - the away fans section - has worked for me the last couple of home games, but of course it's dependant on them not selling out their allocation, which may not be the case for Sunderland...but you never know. These are usually released a couple of days before the game.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:42 - Nov 13 with 1719 viewsunstableblue

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:31 - Nov 13 by SoCalTownFan

Membership @£40 might be worth it but club site says "All priority sales dates will be limited to 1 ticket per Membership/Season Ticket", which means I would have to buy a membership for everyone in my party. That's NOT worth it!!

Thanks for the guidance, assuming the date they say tickets go on sale is midnight (is it??) that's 4pm for me so I can beat the locals who will probably be asleep!

Alas the sale time for different tiers is 10am; and they close down from end of play the previous day

See below

How many do you need??

Sales Dates:

2023/24 Members - Non Season Ticket Holders: Monday, 30 October at 10am
2023/24 Members - Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday, 1 November at 10am
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders: Friday, 3 November at 10am
General Sale: Monday, 6 November at 10am

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:46 - Nov 13 with 1707 viewsSwansea_Blue

Put it this way, you need to be on the ticket site at 2 am PST for the moment they go on general sale. Then you should be ok (but not guaranteed). There’s a lot of newly realised fans around these days for some reason. It must be the Portman Pies .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:54 - Nov 13 with 1669 viewsnorfsufblue

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:46 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Put it this way, you need to be on the ticket site at 2 am PST for the moment they go on general sale. Then you should be ok (but not guaranteed). There’s a lot of newly realised fans around these days for some reason. It must be the Portman Pies .

Tbf the chicken balti is pretty damn good !
Current outlook for tickets? on 04:30 - Nov 14 with 1487 viewsVegtablue

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:35 - Nov 13 by Bent_double

Getting tickets in V1 - the away fans section - has worked for me the last couple of home games, but of course it's dependant on them not selling out their allocation, which may not be the case for Sunderland...but you never know. These are usually released a couple of days before the game.

Sunderland will sell out on their first day of general sale if not before, annoyingly for the OP. Biggest fanbase in the league. I wouldn't be surprised if it's category A pricing.

Do you need more than two SoCal?
Login to get fewer ads

Current outlook for tickets? on 16:17 - Nov 14 with 1179 viewsSoCalTownFan

Current outlook for tickets? on 04:30 - Nov 14 by Vegtablue

Sunderland will sell out on their first day of general sale if not before, annoyingly for the OP. Biggest fanbase in the league. I wouldn't be surprised if it's category A pricing.

Do you need more than two SoCal?

I need three, me, the wee boy and my Dad. I can have him on line at 10AM in UK, but hes getting on a bit and everything seems to take him forever!

I don't really care about the price, there's nothing I can do to control that, but I draw the line at dropping over £100 for memberships
[Post edited 14 Nov 2023 16:18]
Current outlook for tickets? on 21:32 - Dec 4 with 758 viewsSoCalTownFan

Current outlook for tickets? on 22:06 - Nov 13 by satsuma

If you’re ready as soon as they go on general sale I’m sure you’ll be fine. Good luck

Leicester and QPR tickets have today gone on sale to members. Pretty much all gone already, except RV and single seats already. By the 11th when they go on general sale I doubt there will be any left.
Leicester on boxing day I can understand but a Friday night (presumably televised) game against QPR, I'm a little more surprised.

Looks like I'm going to have to pony up for 3 memberships to ensure I get 3 seats together in a reasonable position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024