Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Ward 18:00 - Nov 15 with 1690 viewsITFCMonk

Another post on him from me today as I’ve been keeping a close eye on his Braintree loan my local team. Was outstanding last night on his first start of the loan move. Scored the last 2 goals of a 4-1 home win (the 2nd even more of a belter than the first) and picked up both MOTM awards for clubhouse and X (Twitter). Been really impressed with him and can play on both wings.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2023 18:03]
Matt Ward on 07:55 - Nov 16 with 1157 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But can he do it on a wet Tuesday night in Stoke?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Matt Ward on 09:04 - Nov 16 with 1015 viewsbobbyramsey

Matt Ward on 07:55 - Nov 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

But can he do it on a wet Tuesday night in Stoke?

If he can do it at Braintree he can do it anywhere..........
[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 9:05]
Matt Ward on 09:40 - Nov 16 with 912 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

I can't remember who it was against, perhaps Crystal Palace in pre season or one of the cup games, but he came on and looked very bright. One of those you watch and think he's got a chance.

I've seen him in a couple of U21's/U23's games and his dribbling and ball control stands out. He's got that something - whether that's here or elsewhere.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Matt Ward on 11:24 - Nov 16 with 751 viewsfranz_tyson

We tend not to dish out cheap Cup games for youngsters anymore. Just the fringe ones like Humphs and Baggs. In some ways, it's better.
Don't think it ever achieved anything. Just got us excited for a bit over some kids cameo.... then the next we hear they're being released.
Good luck to Matt Ward... but can't see a future for him here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024