Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... 17:49 - Nov 19 with 5901 viewsBloots

....I know there's loads of fans on here.

I wouldn't want you to miss Nige and all his other celebrity pals, should be great fun.

Cheers.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 16:10 - Nov 20 with 1501 viewsRadioOrwell

I watched a few minutes last night.
Nige was with some girls who screamed almost continually.
He got on with eating snakes or whatever.
I said to my wife 'I already prefer him to anyone else I've seen'.
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 16:54 - Nov 20 with 1458 viewsPassionNotAnger

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 13:26 - Nov 20 by Ryorry

Please read what I *actually said*.

Ie I watched 5 minutes of ‘I’m a celebrity’; and 1 minute of ‘Love Island’.

Not the first time you haven’t bothered to properly read people’s comments in your haste to judge and jump on them.

Ooh I’m flattered you’ve noticed my previous posts, unfortunately I can’t reciprocate as I don’t recall anything you’ve posted before

Happy be corrected on the nuances of your posts on this thread but sentiment is still odd that you choose to share how you don’t like a program (or programs ) on a thread about a program you don’t like or watch.

I just don’t understand why people feel the need to share with others how they don’t like something when a thread is clearly for those who do. Just screams a bit of “look at me being all contrary”. Maybe that’s unfair, just feels a bit strange
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 17:33 - Nov 20 with 1431 viewsbazza

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 16:54 - Nov 20 by PassionNotAnger

Ooh I’m flattered you’ve noticed my previous posts, unfortunately I can’t reciprocate as I don’t recall anything you’ve posted before

Happy be corrected on the nuances of your posts on this thread but sentiment is still odd that you choose to share how you don’t like a program (or programs ) on a thread about a program you don’t like or watch.

I just don’t understand why people feel the need to share with others how they don’t like something when a thread is clearly for those who do. Just screams a bit of “look at me being all contrary”. Maybe that’s unfair, just feels a bit strange

Your kind of sharing the fact you don’t like people
Sharing the fact they don’t like something, which is actually related to the post, while your opinion about it, has absolutely nothing to do with I’m a celebrity . My heads spinning..
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 18:53 - Nov 20 with 1386 viewsMK1

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 16:54 - Nov 20 by PassionNotAnger

I'm not sure the Op likes it either. I think this is one of those tongue in cheek threads. You however seem to absolutely love it. Would you like to share with us what it is you like so much about it.
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:10 - Nov 20 with 1378 viewsSitfcB

Nige on the trial tonight! An eating one.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

He'll smash it.... on 19:28 - Nov 20 with 1366 viewsBloots

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:10 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

Nige on the trial tonight! An eating one.

....just like Hancock did.

The girl he's doing it with will scream a lot.

They are my predictions, fairly short odds.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:38 - Nov 20 with 1342 viewsPassionNotAnger

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 18:53 - Nov 20 by MK1

I'm not sure the Op likes it either. I think this is one of those tongue in cheek threads. You however seem to absolutely love it. Would you like to share with us what it is you like so much about it.

I neither love or hate it to be honest but it’s a program my wife and kids like so one of the few programs we actually sit and watch together. It’s inoffensive (to me at least) and can be occasionally funny and also irritating.

Wouldn’t be my first choice but don’t see why it being popular winds up other people so much
DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:40 - Nov 20 with 1334 viewsMK1

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:38 - Nov 20 by PassionNotAnger

I neither love or hate it to be honest but it’s a program my wife and kids like so one of the few programs we actually sit and watch together. It’s inoffensive (to me at least) and can be occasionally funny and also irritating.

Wouldn’t be my first choice but don’t see why it being popular winds up other people so much

Exactly the same with me. Can take it or leave it. Alexa seems obsessed however.
Login to get fewer ads

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 01:51 - Dec 8 with 1036 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:49 - Nov 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Sam Thompson. 6/1. Get on.

1/3 fav now. Have a fair old whack running onto him. Go on my son.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 07:44 - Dec 8 with 945 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 01:51 - Dec 8 by The_Romford_Blue

1/3 fav now. Have a fair old whack running onto him. Go on my son.

To be fair, this was a better tip than most of your horse racing ones!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 08:41 - Dec 8 with 877 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 07:44 - Dec 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

To be fair, this was a better tip than most of your horse racing ones!

The horses I’ve put up on here to a level stake will still be massively in profit solely due to the 66/1 winners Takingrisks and 25/1 One for Arthur.

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 22:39 - Dec 10 with 675 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

DON'T FORGET: #ImACeleb starts tonight.... on 19:49 - Nov 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Sam Thompson. 6/1. Get on.

And that right there pays for Turkey in May. Booooooom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024