Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams 17:25 - Nov 30 with 2171 viewsPositivelyPortman

I may have missed it, but was there any reason mentioned why Williams wasn’t involved last night?
Although Clarkey did ok, I’d take Williams in preference, unless he’s picked up another injury.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Williams on 17:26 - Nov 30 with 2145 viewsHerbivore

Had the runs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Williams on 17:26 - Nov 30 with 2166 viewsKeno

The 'official" version is that he had a knock but those of us "in the know' are aware that its a delayed reaction after his recent alien adduction

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Williams on 17:44 - Nov 30 with 2036 viewsSitfcB

The messenger got shot.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Williams on 17:49 - Nov 30 with 1983 viewsnoggin

He's gone back to United

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Williams on 18:24 - Nov 30 with 1870 viewsEwan_Oozami

Williams on 17:26 - Nov 30 by Keno

The 'official" version is that he had a knock but those of us "in the know' are aware that its a delayed reaction after his recent alien adduction

Why would aliens want him to move his arms away from the centreline of his body??

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Williams on 19:48 - Nov 30 with 1636 viewseireblue

Williams on 18:24 - Nov 30 by Ewan_Oozami

Why would aliens want him to move his arms away from the centreline of his body??

To see if humans can also do it without a probe obvs.
Williams on 20:26 - Nov 30 with 1482 views_clive_baker_

Williams is a cut above, although I thought Clarke did pretty well last night to be fair to him.

McKenna said he had a niggle from West Brom and didn’t train for most of the week, but could be back for Saturday.
Williams on 08:41 - Dec 1 with 1063 viewsPositivelyPortman

Williams on 20:26 - Nov 30 by _clive_baker_

Williams is a cut above, although I thought Clarke did pretty well last night to be fair to him.

McKenna said he had a niggle from West Brom and didn’t train for most of the week, but could be back for Saturday.

Thanks for your sane answer.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Login to get fewer ads

Williams on 09:03 - Dec 1 with 982 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Williams on 20:26 - Nov 30 by _clive_baker_

I thought Clarke had his best game in a while for us, I think it’d be good to see him start again Saturday. In fact I’d keep the team exactly the same, bar injuries.
Williams on 09:21 - Dec 1 with 901 viewsGeoffSentence

Williams on 09:03 - Dec 1 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I thought Clarke had his best game in a while for us, I think it’d be good to see him start again Saturday. In fact I’d keep the team exactly the same, bar injuries.

I agree about Harry having a decent game. Looked fit and athletic and put in a couple of thumping tackles. I'd play Harry on Saturday, if only because the cut-off for five yellow cards is 19 games, so if Williams picks up another against Coventry he'd miss the 'Boro game. As good as Harry is, WIlliams is better and I think we'll need the best we have against 'Boro away.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Williams on 09:43 - Dec 1 with 814 views_clive_baker_

Williams on 09:21 - Dec 1 by GeoffSentence

I agree about Harry having a decent game. Looked fit and athletic and put in a couple of thumping tackles. I'd play Harry on Saturday, if only because the cut-off for five yellow cards is 19 games, so if Williams picks up another against Coventry he'd miss the 'Boro game. As good as Harry is, WIlliams is better and I think we'll need the best we have against 'Boro away.

That's a decent shout. I've been a bit critical of Clarke myself, not been overly convinced and think he's looked suspect against some of the better opposition this season. Leeds being a prime example.

Was fine on Wednesday though, albeit not put under huge pressure. Especially as it was his first competitive game for 2.5 weeks having not played at WBA. Williams is probably the guy you want in there vs. Boro, Leeds, Leicester etc.
Williams on 09:49 - Dec 1 with 790 viewsBluesky

Williams on 17:26 - Nov 30 by Keno

I guess the addition of an alien might just give him an edge. And I'm not talking biblical euphemisms here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024